please give us a place to keep track of all our sagas

peng

It's kinda silly that we need to track down all the sagas separately. A page on the compendium that lists each saga, how many points we have for each, which quests are needed to complete it, and where the saga giver is would be a *huge* quality of life improvement. Bonus points if double clicking that saga linked to a quest page for that saga (like quests in the compendium) which would point you in the direction of the saga giver.

Upvote 25

Drunken.dx

Saga compendium when?

It's PITA when you have to run to each saga npc to see what you have done from each saga, especially since quite a few are ways off unless you have expansion teleport

vryxnr

If they do not have the tech to do this easily, please plop all saga givers in some area in both Hall of Heroes.

OR, assuming above, create a new guild ship amenity that packs them all on the deck.
I would think this is possible, as the End of Eberron and the Planeswalker's Path sagas already have 2 NPCs for them, one in the harbor and one in Estar.

So doubling them all up in the Hall of Heroes should be doable.

Onyxia2016

This along would be only of the best QoL upgrades to come along in a while.

Currently there are aspects of DDO that are still like PnP, but not in a good way.

Mornyngstar

Very much YES!
I am currently doing Sagas on 18 toons and adding more as I go along. I only collect them on Guild Bonus weekends to maximize my Guild Renown.

TeamScorpioRI

Yes Please! This shouldn't be too hard. Just give us another tab on the quest compendium. We can track quests, favor, and slayers there.. Sagas just make logical sense to me.

kmoustakas

Scourge of Xaos
It's kinda silly that we need to track down all the sagas separately. A page on the compendium that lists each saga, how many points we have for each, which quests are needed to complete it, and where the saga giver is would be a *huge* quality of life improvement. Bonus points if double clicking that saga linked to a quest page for that saga (like quests in the compendium) which would point you in the direction of the saga giver.
Correction: please fix adventure compedium to be useful, readable and split epic and heroic wildernesses

Blerkington

I would like to see this too. Good suggestion.

Another QOL improvement would be for reaper completions to be recorded in the adventure compendium rather than just being displayed as elite or epic elite. The game should offer a way to let us keep track of our first time bonus runs rather than having to remember it or keep records externally. And preferably showing the number of skulls too, not just 'reaper'.

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
Why hasn't this been done already?!? I have to keep using my eating crayons for keeping track of Saga's and thats stupid. Plus now I"m hungry!🤬