Poll: Should SSG do something for players due to the weekend downtime?

Should SSG do something for players due to the weekend downtime?

• No, bringing the servers up is reward enough

Votes: 53 24.7%
  • Yes, 1 or more xp potions

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Yes, a week-long bonus for xp, guild renown, loot

Votes: 60 27.9%
  • Yes, a raider's reward box

Votes: 24 11.2%
  • Yes, all of the above

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Yes, all of the above and moarrrrrr

Votes: 56 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kissfan

None of my real life friends played this beyond level 10 just wasn't interesting to them most of them played WoW for years and I didn't finish my 1st 30 days of that

T.O.

None of my real life friends played this beyond level 10 just wasn't interesting to them most of them played WoW for years and I didn't finish my 1st 30 days of that
It all boils down to game knowledge and 50 pot's. I flower sniff and run 30's and don't hit up quick xp farm quest's.

Indyanna

It all boils down to game knowledge and 50 pot's. I flower sniff and run 30's and don't hit up quick xp farm quest's.
They don't all run 50 pots... it actually comes down to quest knowledge and skill.

No one here should be downplaying anyone else's playstyle/how they level, everyone enjoys the game differently.

I dont Like gimps

8ldi7w.jpg
Its the Kind of people who run solo r10 on some challenge u posted as an "example" as to why melee needs a buff (which it doesnt) and then cry because they unlike u can play the game and build r10 viable builds.

T.O.

They don't all run 50 pots... it actually comes down to quest knowledge and skill.

No one here should be downplaying anyone else's playstyle/how they level, everyone enjoys the game differently.
Who's down playing someone play style? I was just stating facts. Maybe I should draw some attention to which quests can be farmed for xp. We haven't had a good forum expose’ of things in a month or so since the Wizard goaded another member to make a video. Lulz. Don't cast aspersions at me.

Indyanna

Who's down playing someone play style? I was just stating facts. Maybe I should draw some attention to which quests can be farmed for xp. We haven't had a good forum expose’ of things in a month or so since the Wizard goaded another member to make a video. Lulz. Don't cast aspersions at me.
What facts? Have you actually run with any of them? I have.

It is downplaying when you suggest that they’re only so fast because of fast farming xp quests and 50 pots and that is actually not true.

Also.. in reality that comment wasn’t directed solely at you anyway, it was a general comment to all in the thread but by all means take it personally lol this is the forums after all :)

I dont Like gimps

Mans Spoiling the Top secret that people Rerun Shadow crypt Multiple times WOAAAH