Poll: Will Dragon Lord get nerfed?

Will the Dragon Lord archetype class get nerfed?

• Yes, absolutely, it'll be nerfed and I'm going to mad as hell.

• Yes, absolutely, it'll get nerfed and I'll be very upset.

• Yes, it'll get nerfed and I'll be somewhat angry.

• Yes, it'll get nerfed and I won't care too much either way.

• Yes, it'll get nerfed and I expected it and I'm OK with it.

• Yes, it'll get nerfed and I'm perfectly fine with it.

• Yes, it'll get nerfed and it should definitely get nerfed.

• No, it will never get nerfed and I'll be mad it didn't.

• No, it will never get nerfed and I'll be somewhat angry it didn't.

• No, it will never get nerfed and I'll be happy with it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mordenkainen

Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!
If it isn't shiny and chrome that EPOCH sure sounds like its worth a try
It won't be. Lower expectations at least in terms of eye candy.

They'll focus on things they can change like a strong story, solid voice acting, and some very OP and new benchmark gear (it is what it is).

And I think.. that's fine and good. If they can hit those three marks I will at least personally consider it a smashing success.

DBZ

It had better so far year of the dragon who haven't they ticked off

VIPs check, Healers check, Ranged check, Casters check, Tumblers Double check, and Orchid blossom check

Mordenkainen

It had better so far year of the dragon who haven't they ticked off

VIPs check, Healers check, Ranged check, Casters check, Tumblers Double check, and Orchid blossom check
Hey though, Year of the Dragon was preeetty darn good in my humble opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: DBZ

DBZ

A smart company would start removing some salt by now wouldn't even take much either

1 reduced reaper frag grind to 50 going forward and fix the stupid vendor to take all the items

2 Reset reaper xp at cap monthly or 3 or 6 months for ALTS and CASUALS

Mordenkainen

A smart company would start removing some salt by now wouldn't even take much either

1 reduced reaper frag grind to 50 going forward and fix the stupid vendor to take all the items

2 Reset reaper xp at cap monthly or 3 or 6 months for ALTS and CASUALS
Heck, not even that far.

If Sev can get on today's Friday's at 4 and just say, "Yo, we hear you. And we're listening." That would go a loooooooonnnng way in keeping the ship afloat.

Right now though, I've scrambled up to the top deck and through wind, rain, and a ship that's doing barrel rolls managed to force my way into the bridge... only to find it empty. Where the f is the Captain on this boat??

Reactions: DBZ

Jack Jarvis Esquire

The best builds are still the best builds post-nerfs.

Wizard has always been a low-performing class compared to the best builds. Nothing about this will change.

It's like the Ranger-lovers. I want to be a Ranger dammit! Why can't I solo rx+?
Rangers lovers?

They're at Ibrox every 2nd Saturday. 👍

Jummby

I've actually been told to make this poll as many people seem interested, so this wasn't my idea entirely.

Will the Dragon Lord Fighter Archetype Class get nerfed in subsequent Updates?
After people go and get their 3 lives for it on their toons the dust will settle. At that point, will people be playing it once they have the past life bonuses done? Of course there are many playing this class. Both since it new and you get the reward of great past lives feats.

While it's a good class and fun to play iit is not the OP latest and greatest some people think it is.

They will probably do some tweaks and minor nerfs if they feel they have to, or if someone shares a build you can exploit it with. Eiither if they see something in the forum or stream.

Based on what I have seen so far, I don't see it being gutted like warlocks, alchemist and artificers.