Purchased Vecna expansion on Aug 6th, VIP subscription disappeared

Stormdancer

I've been a longtime VIP player, re-upped my annual subscription in July and had been happily playing. August 6th I was playing along, decided to purchase Vecna.
I logged out, however once I logged back in I suddenly had to select characters to "hibernate" because I had too many for my subscription level. My account is now showing as a Premium member...the VIP subscription is no longer showing on my account, yet I got the early goodies for Vecna.

I submitted a support ticket on the 6th...it took them ELEVEN days to answer my ticket with a non-answer stock "we're sorry" email that didn't address the issue at all.

"I would like to extend our sincerest gratitude for bringing the issue to our attention. We want to assure you that your concerns are of the utmost importance to us, and we are committed to resolving this matter promptly and effectively. There is a known issue with the redemption of store purchases due to the latest storefront update, and we will get back to you as soon as we've resolved this. "

I don't think this has anything to do with the storefront at all. I purchased the VIP subscription before the new storefront went live. I was able to purchase Vecna with no issue, it was only when I logged out/back in that my VIP subscription has suddenly vanished.

And yes, I did attach screenshots showing my purchase confirmation for VIP

Last edited:

smudge

lol just had the same thing happen, logged into game with 41 characters and vip, exited, bought vecna expansion, logged back into game with 6 character slots missing, superb QA :(, and yup im now premium

smudge

lol just had the same thing happen, logged into game with 41 characters and vip, exited, bought vecna expansion, logged back into game with 6 character slots missing, superb QA :(, and yup im now premium
it appears even tho my credit card is still valid they didnt take the august payment, yet i didnt get downgraded until i bought the vecna expansion lol,
also, what is the point of the account page, no subscription history, barely any information and no way to upgrade account

This seems to be what happened to me as well. They didn't take my automatic payment for VIP in August but I remained VIP until I purchased the Vecna pack.

Stormdancer

My payment went through for VIP, I have the receipt for it. And even if it hadn't, a monthly subscription had snuck through before I could re-up for the year...so even if the annual hadn't of gone through, the monthly should still be good until Aug 20th..

Stormdancer

And so far I'm still hearing nothing but crickets.

I've missed two gold dice rolls, had to mothball some characters for now, can't deposit into the shared bank vault, and realized last night that I don't have access to all of the monster manuals...and I'm THIS CLOSE to finally completing the earth elemental deeds to get the companion. :(