If you encountered a VIP subscription issue with an expansion purchase please post up your ticket number here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordovan

Community Manager
We are working to resolve reports that some players have experienced a loss of their VIP subscription benefit after making a purchase of an expansion, and we need some specific cases to help us investigate.

If you ran into this issue after making an expansion purchase, please make sure you have a ticket in with Customer Support and then post your ticket number in this thread as a reply below.

We need to associate these forum reports with game accounts through our help system. Thanks!

Quiversee

Ticket #309796

I will note I did not attempt to make a new VIP purchase as I was already set up in automatic renewal, which I believe would be due to pay this month. The in-game store does show I have a current VIP plan, but it also states I am not a VIP, and my account in every other respect acts like a "Premium" account instead.

I should also note, I still had VIP after buying Vecna Unleashed pre-purchased, but one Update 61 came out is when my benefits disappeared.

Thank you for making an official thread on this; I hope my ticket is able to assist in your investigation of this wider issue.

Coffeegirl

I went to purchase the venca unleased one for 20.00 and one for 60.00 and it wont let me into the quests.. whats going on here.. Also never got confirmation on the purchases i made.. Plz fix.. thank you :)

Saturn-dude

Purchased the standard vecna expac. Logged in and the game states that I am premium when I have been on auto renew vip. Also no expac access.
Ticket #310539

badmofo

Your request (310595) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
Renewal Сanceled Jun 23, 2023

Your subscription will be active till Aug 23, 2023 even though im auto renew

Summoner

Don't know if this error is the same but after you "updated" the ddo store i get the error "We're sorry, no payment methods are available for your Country and/or Currency. Please contact us at help.standingstonegames.com for more information"

I tried removing all credit cards and only adding one. I don't get any choice of choosing which payment i wanna use. Just this error. I tried trough steam and through a stand alone version of the game.

I was trying to renew my subscription.

Your request (309594) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

MysticDragon___Littlemama

Since 2007 "We're supposed to know stuff??"
I had the VIP bork happen, and I did submit a ticket on Saturday via the outside help page, now the ticket is gone. All my current tickets for the last year are missing now. Cannot find it anywhere since I repaired my VIP.
Managed to fix it after re-entering all of my account info at My Account and then fuss with the DDO store until I could repurchase my VIP and it finally returned.
Altho I still am not able to remove some of my payment types, and on My Account page, three of the expansions I purchased are not listed at all.

Last edited:

silentnoob

Don't know if this error is the same but after you "updated" the ddo store i get the error "We're sorry, no payment methods are available for your Country and/or Currency. Please contact us at help.standingstonegames.com for more information"

I tried removing all credit cards and only adding one. I don't get any choice of choosing which payment i wanna use. Just this error. I tried trough steam and through a stand alone version of the game.

I was trying to renew my subscription.

Your request (309594) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.
I'm getting the exact same issue

bmhudson

We are working to resolve reports that some players have experienced a loss of their VIP subscription benefit after making a purchase of an expansion, and we need some specific cases to help us investigate.

If you ran into this issue after making an expansion purchase, please make sure you have a ticket in with Customer Support and then post your ticket number in this thread as a reply below.

We need to associate these forum reports with game accounts through our help system. Thanks!
I have sent ticket number 310479 in regards to not being able to renew my VIP account.

WuHu

My DDO store, straight up doesn't work. I can't add store points, I just get directed to a blank page.

Samething is going on for my friend, it won't renew his subscription.

DDO Gaming

My DDO store, straight up doesn't work. I can't add store points, I just get directed to a blank page.

Samething is going on for my friend, it won't renew his subscription.
They need ticket numbers because every example here seems to be due to a particular set of circumstances and SSG want to know if there are common underlying reasons

Summoner

After todays restart the store works for me and i was able to renew my subscription. Hope it works for you guys too.

bmhudson

I am not sure why they closed ticket #310479 and merged it with ticket #309994. they are two completely different issues. plus the issue on 309994 is solved.

Cordovan

Community Manager
Remember, this thread is ONLY about users who have found their VIP subscription downgraded after making an expansion purchase. While we want to resolve all of your Store-related issues, this thread needs to track ticket numbers specific to this issue, and this thread can't serve as a clearinghouse for unrelated account or purchase issues.

Emphy

Remember, this thread is ONLY about users who have found their VIP subscription downgraded after making an expansion purchase. While we want to resolve all of your Store-related issues, this thread needs to track ticket numbers specific to this issue, and this thread can't serve as a clearinghouse for unrelated account or purchase issues.
While that makes sense, after the restart today my VIP dropped to premium even though I had not purchased anything.

Ironcore

Haven't purchased any expansions, VIP (since 2007) on auto premium just booted me from Argo while in the middle of a quest and made my account premium.
Given a choice to pick 8 of 13 characters, which I'm unwilling to do at this point - don't want to risk losing any toons.
Therefore, can't get a ticket - should I wait for this all to work out or do I take some kind of action?

Slaine

Ticket # 309843

I too found my VIP SUB downgraded after Vecna purchase (I did not realise it was this that did it though). I simply logged in and found my account downgraded. I submitted a ticket "Your request (309843)" and waited for an answer and a fix. I played for a few nights waiting and then due to the fact that i was loosing my VIP XP bonus. I heard nothing.........I then re subbed. :( .... still no reply

Status
Not open for further replies.