R10 VON3 (The Jungle of Khyber) Flawless Solo

Kyrr

I had a lot of fun doing this, even if it was just in epics. It is the journey that i'm taking doing a bunch of quests on R10 solo to prove that a group isn't necessary, it's just easier with a group. I also just wanted to post and show players & potential staff or game developers that both Reaper & the Druid class should both be tweaked. Is it going to happen, probably not.

R10 VON3.1 R10 VON3.2
My build is obviously on my youtube, just not the epic leveling guide, yet. More to come, probably.

Last edited:

Griglok (Karatemack)

Leader- The Casual Obsession (Khyber)
My build is obviously on my youtube, just not the epic leveling guide. More to come, probably.

I am pre-coffee and may have missed it... but the link to your YouTube channel isn't in your sig or post.

You did this on your level 32? Nice work!

What they're really missing is their LeFou to shout out something like, "nobody's better than LD" in the background of any video where they successfully complete. :p

I kid! Grats on the HC Abbot. :)

Guntango

I am pre-coffee and may have missed it... but the link to your YouTube channel isn't in your sig or post.

What they're really missing is their LeFou to shout out something like, "nobody's better than LD" in the background of any video where they successfully complete. :p

I kid! Grats on the HC Abbot. :)

Or we could just say we’re going to push and not. Either way, we have fun.

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
My build is obviously on my youtube, just not the epic leveling guide. More to come, probably.
I don't see any links to your YouTube on your profile or in your signature. I also glanced at your post history and didn't see it mentioned and you don't appear to have a thread in the creators and makers forum.

Would you mind posting a link?

Kyrr

Updated the original post with a link to the youtube (with an epic leveling guide coming soon..)
here's some more images:
yes, it shows someone else was with me. no they did not contribute, they were piking. no, it wasn't a bard. no, it didn't have a single buff-a friend was leveling it