Raid Preview this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordovan

Community Manager
We are working on getting our first preview up for the new raid on Lamannia! We expect Lamannia to open to the public on/around mid-afternoon Eastern (-4 GMT) on Wednesday, August 23rd, and the preview will remain available unitl 3:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) on Friday, August 25th. We'll have more information about this preview and raid later this week.

Cordovan

Community Manager
We are also intending to conduct a visit to Lamannia with Torc, who'll be watching people run the raid on Wednesday, and we'll have a time set aside to ask some questions and get us your feedback. That'll start at 8pm Eastern on Wednesday, August 23rd and run for about an hour or so.

Cmecu

I believe there will be some of us streamers streaming it around 7pm EST
Im sure you all have your ways to watch people play while being invisible to them.
At least we did when I played Everquest and was in the guide program. I could make myself invisible to people and be standing right beside them and they couldnt see me.

Cordovan

Community Manager
We are currently on Daylight Saving Time, so Eastern is GMT-4. The raid preview is expected to open this afternoon.

DDO Gaming

1. is lamannia permanently available?
2. is there an easy way to jump on that server? Last time I recall I needed to download a seperate DDO blah blah to run lamannia

axel15810

Like cmecu said above, about 8 or so of us DDO streamers will be running the raid tonight at about 7pm EST. Happy to give feedback to the devs whether it's through in game chat channel, twitch or even via my discord if the devs want to hop in and chat directly.

Cmecu

Like cmecu said above, about 8 or so of us DDO streamers will be running the raid tonight at about 7pm EST. Happy to give feedback to the devs whether it's through in game chat channel, twitch or even via my discord if the devs want to hop in and chat directly.
We should put up all the links on here to our channel we will be streaming on.. Also can make one huge twitch stream for viewers.. using the multi twitch.. unless someoen is streaming on kick or other platform..

Ill start the link.. if you can find the other people who are streaming and I can put it all in one link.. Only need to add your channel name. I got yours.. who else? It will look like this below but Ill put it into a link below that

Lammania Raid Multi Stream 7PM EST

Last edited:

Natashaelle

Time Bandit
We are currently on Daylight Saving Time, so Eastern is GMT-4.
It really would be less confusing if you used UTC as your reference point rather than GMT, particularly for those of us in Western Europe.

In the UK, GMT is UTC+0, BST (British Summer Time) UTC+1.

DDO Gaming

It really would be less confusing if you used UTC as your reference point rather than GMT, particularly for those of us in Western Europe.

In the UK, GMT is UTC+0, BST (British Summer Time) UTC+1.
UTC and GMT are interchangeble...like grapes and trauben :)

Natashaelle

Time Bandit
UTC and GMT are interchangeble...like grapes and trauben :)
Nope.

GMT is UTC+0.

GMT uses solar time rather than Standard Time, so it's also usually a few seconds different to UTC which uses a standardised universal "midnight".

Also, the standard is UTC ; not GMT, which it replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.