RAVAGER BUG

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
These fixes should be on Lammania today. (at least 90% of them)

Thanks Torc! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘OK. I'm buying me a Panther! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

I'm sorry to sour the mood, but I'm not seeing "90% of the fixes" in Lamannia. I'm only seeing 2 issues fixed (Metalline Bond was just a display issue), and 4 still bugged.

Fixed:
1) Laughter - Last time I tested this it wasn't only the Melee Power not applying properly - the enhancement wasn't granting ANY Fury stacks at all, regardless of whether Slaughter hit or critically hit. I'm assuming these portions of the enhancement are fixed too, otherwise it remains utterly broken.
2) Mutillate (hopefully the Bane damage scales as advertised)

Not Fixed:
1) Festering Wound (does absolutely nothing)
2) Dismember (does absolutely nothing)
3) Hate (doesn't generate extra Threat, taking OP's word for it, haven't personally tested this - I do see mention of "Threat" in the combat log, but it may very well be bugged indeed)
4) Knockout (Ear Smash's upgrade in Occult Slayer): It's supposed to be putting enemies to sleep for 6/12/18 seconds, but in reality they are only CC'd for 1-2 seconds. The "On Vorpal, enemies are stunned instead" portion of the ability functions correctly.

No idea if Slaughter's +[W] are actually fixed either. Tested Slaughter just now, its +[W] work fine.

Maybe we should put off celebrating until things are actually working?

Last edited:

Torc

Systems Developer
I'm sorry to sour the mood, but I'm not seeing "90% of the fixes" in Lamannia. I'm only seeing 2 issues fixed (Metalline Bond was just a display issue), and 4 still bugged.

Fixed:
1) Laughter - Last time I tested this it wasn't only the Melee Power not applying properly - the enhancement wasn't granting ANY Fury stacks at all, regardless of whether Slaughter hit or critically hit. I'm assuming these portions of the enhancement are fixed too, otherwise it remains utterly broken.

Not Fixed:
3) Hate (doesn't generate extra Threat, taking OP's word for it, haven't personally tested this)
4) Knockout (Ear Smash's upgrade in Occult Slayer): It's supposed to be putting enemies to sleep for 6/12/18 seconds, but in reality they are only CC'd for 1-2 seconds. The "On Vorpal, enemies are stunned instead" portion of the ability functions correctly.

No idea if Slaughter's +[W] are actually fixed either.

Hopefully these fixes just haven't made it into the preview build yet. Various people worked on them so I don't know what got fixed when and the when determines if it made it into preview so maybe the 90% was more like 30%. I will double check :p

-T

Jack Jarvis Esquire

Hopefully these fixes just haven't made it into the preview build yet. Various people worked on them so I don't know what got fixed when and the when determines if it made it into preview so maybe the 90% was more like 30%. I will double check :p

-T
There are the missing HP from the core too, Torc. Hopefully that gets fixed.

At only 30% fixed I'll want my panther Points back!

But I have faith! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Jack Jarvis Esquire

I've tested this today and it is definitely broken. Selecting and accepting the 4th core adds ZERO additional hp when it should be adding 60 hp.๐Ÿ‘

This means that every barbarian running ravager beyond core 4 is down 60 hp, which translates to 75 hp when fighting style feat multiples are accounted for.โ˜น๏ธ

DEVS, PLEASE GET A GRIP HERE. YOU REALLY NEED TO SORT THIS GARBAGE OUT!๐Ÿ˜ก
4th core. See earlier post...

Shambhala

Fixed:

Not Fixed:
3) Hate (doesn't generate extra Threat, taking OP's word for it, haven't personally tested this - I do see mention of "Threat" in the combat log, but it may very well be bugged indeed)

No idea if Slaughter's +[W] are actually fixed either. Tested Slaughter just now, its +[W] work fine.

Hi, OP here, i posted a sheet with slaughter numbers... and slaughter works a little different than i expected.

the die replaces the original die. isn't +10 w, it's 10w. If your weapon hits for 1d10, your slaughter will be 10d10 not 11d10.

I'm wiating just lammania to open to see if works with end game weapon.

Because i belive the math will be, for exemplo, leg black razor: that is 5(2d6 + 6)
With slaughter will only hit as 10(2d6+6) , not 15(2d6+6).

Waiting for lamma land open to test it

LINK TO TEST:

Shambhala

Sweet Tested out
HELLO GUYS, NICE TO SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEW FORUM.

WELL GONNA POST AGAIN TO BRING SOME ATTENTION TO RAVAGER TREE BUGS.

ALL WERE TESTED ON DEV-LAMMA AND PROD-ORIEN WITH COMBAT LOG OPEN:

Hate: Melee Attack: Deals +(1/2/3)[W] damage and generate extra threat. (Cooldown: 6 seconds) - DOESNT GENERATE EXTRA THREAT

Mutilate: Hate additionally deals 1d4/1d6/1d8 Charisma damage and 1d4/1d6/1d8 Bane damage. The bane damage scales with 200% Melee Power. Mutilate has a 10 second cooldown per monster on proccing its Charisma damage. - DOESNT PROC CHA DAMAGE

Laughter: When Slaughter damages an enemy, you gain three stacks of Fury. When Slaughter scores a critical hit on an enemy , you gain three more Fury (for a total of six) and gain 10 Melee Power for 15 seconds.
For many Ravagers, there's no Laughter without Slaughter.

DOESNT GIVE MELEE POWER

Slaughter: Melee Attack: Deals +(5/7.5/10)[W] damage. (Cooldown: 12 seconds)

REPORTED +5W FIXED

Festering Wound: Cruel Cut additionally inflicts 1/2/3 5-seconds stacks of 1d6 Poison damage every 2 seconds and that monster's positive energy healing is reduced by 50% for 5/10/15 seconds. Damage stacks fade one at a time. Also affects bosses

DOESNT DEAL POISON DMG, STACKS OR REDUCING HEALING

Dismember: Cruel Cut increases Melee Power by 5 for 10 seconds. Cruel Cut additional slows enemy movement speed, or slows attack speed, or deals 2d4/2d6/2d8 bane damage, or deals 6d4/6d6/6d8 bane damage. This bane damage scales with 200% Melee Power (movement and attack speed debuffs last for 5 seconds each and affect bosses)

DOESNT PROC BANE DAMAGE OR MOVEMENT SPEED OR MELEE POWER

Hey guys, im lammania testing stuff and have good news:

Hate - Threat confirmed - OK

Mutilate - procing cha dmg and bane dmg. Timer looks right - OK

Festering Wound - OK

Dismember - OK

Slaughter - Still testing if is +10w or fixed 10w

Laughter - OK

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Sweet Tested out

Festering Wound - OK

Dismember - OK

Laughter - OK
So that only leaves the missing HP from the Core (and maybe Slaughter, if it's a fixed X[W] then that's a big bug). Could you test if Mutilate's Bane damage scales as advertised (200% Melee Power)?

Jack Jarvis Esquire

Sweet Tested out

Festering Wound - OK

Dismember - OK

Laughter - OK
Solid job if so Torc. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Still want to see the core HP fixed, but satisfied with this progress, thanks!

Looks like I'm keeping the Panther then! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Shambhala

So that only leaves the missing HP from the Core (and maybe Slaughter, if it's a fixed X[W] then that's a big bug). Could you test if Mutilate's Bane damage scales as advertised (200% Melee Power)?
Pain touch. Not giving +60 hp.

And i also discovered a bug.

The t4 of fighter destiny procs on laughter and dismember MP buff