Sacred Fist Warforged?

unbongwah

Pure 20 SF staff or would a lvl split be better?
On a Warforged, I think you would want rogue 2 for Quick Strike and Acrobatics (+15% attack speed); then splash cleric / Favored Soul for Divine Might and Aureon deity (staves as Favored weapons). I think Bladeforged are locked into Lord of Blades only so they would have to wait until level 23 to take Axiom of Faith.

misterski

On a Warforged, I think you would want rogue 2 for Quick Strike and Acrobatics (+15% attack speed); then splash cleric / Favored Soul for Divine Might and Aureon deity (staves as Favored weapons). I think Bladeforged are locked into Lord of Blades only so they would have to wait until level 23 to take Axiom of Faith.
They aren't locked into Lord of Blades anymore. They had to change that in order for Bladeforged SF to get Path of Light deity.

Eleazzar

Pure 20 SF staff or would a lvl split be better?
Pure 20 SF has a sick incinerating wave. IF level split, FVS for Trance and WLK for arcane warrior procs was fun. Or 1 Monk for stances (not much synergy since you are CHA to hit adn Dmg automatically at lvl 6 Divine Dream). Not sure about Staffs being centered as a SF though. Never went that route.