Sales: March 21st - 28th

Cordovan

Community Manager
Available for a Limited Time: +20 Hearts of Wood!
Get a Bonus +5 Heart of Wood with your purchase!
Now through March 31st!

Rise Again! Get 25% off:
Select Reincarnation Items
Healing Items
Spell Point Potions
Quest XP Elixirs
Now through March 28th!

Weekly Coupon
Free Haste Potion x5
Coupon Code: HASTY
Now through March 28th!

h46av8r

Usual issue - would like to see if iconic true heart of wood is on sale in which case I'd buy one for my upcoming Bladeforged DL lives. But I can't even search for or view iconic hearts in the store because I'm not currently an iconic....

Miahoo

Usual issue - would like to see if iconic true heart of wood is on sale in which case I'd buy one for my upcoming Bladeforged DL lives. But I can't even search for or view iconic hearts in the store because I'm not currently an iconic....
I see it just fine and I'm not Iconic.

h46av8r

I see it just fine and I'm not Iconic.
Interesting. Maybe I can't see it in the store because I've done all my iconic lives. But I still want to run my 3 DL lives on a Bladeforged. The work around is I'll just have to farm heart seeds of course - no biggie.

Miahoo

Interesting. Maybe I can't see it in the store because I've done all my iconic lives. But I still want to run my 3 DL lives on a Bladeforged. The work around is I'll just have to farm heart seeds of course - no biggie.
just wondering.. why buy it off store when u can get it for 42 seeds?

h46av8r

just wondering.. why buy it off store when u can get it for 42 seeds?
I do sometimes farm the seeds. I net less than 30 seeds leveling to 32 so every 3rd life or so I come up short and would rather just TR right away then have to run another 7 quests or so. Understood some quests are very short. But time to play is also short. Having said all that, if I can't find the heart in the store then of course I'll just farm the seeds.

Lazuli

I do sometimes farm the seeds. I net less than 30 seeds leveling to 32 so every 3rd life or so I come up short and would rather just TR right away then have to run another 7 quests or so. Understood some quests are very short. But time to play is also short. Having said all that, if I can't find the heart in the store then of course I'll just farm the seeds.
You can convert comms of valor into seeds, and you get a huge amount of those comms while leveling epics...