Salt ray does not stun reapers

Buddha5440

Everything in the Year of the Dragon is free and permanent as long as you claim it from the dragon in the Hall of Heroes. You even get a message when you log in if you haven't claimed the current one. Yet, I am willing to bet there will STILL be people complaining about having to buy it after the event.

drjoans

kinda-known member
I thought I had a vague memory of salt ray being able to stun reapers in the past, hadn’t used it in a while but since the DB nerf I had to overthrow my build and start using it.

Does anyone know if salt ray is supposed to stun reapers? When I cast it on a reaper i get the text “immune”

Thanks in advance.
salt ray doesn't but if u have contagion, there's one of the versions that stuns reapers

Shardrena

Well now that the free trial for ftp accounts for dragonlord is over and they will be stick with it mid TR process you can expect a quick nerf to be implemented to leave them all with that character slot burned

Uh, what "free trial"? Anyone who logged in and claimed the archtype during that 30 day period got to keep the archtype unlocked because it's not a trial.