Self killing

DeathTitan

I would like to know ways to kill my bard buffer bot at quest entrance after he buffs my main toon in order to be able to carry his soul stone easily.

I remember that equipping 2 green steel accessory items self damages over time (I didn't test more than 2 green steel items and green steel + legendary green steel at the same time).

Anymore ways to self kill?

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
1. Logout and log back in if she/he needs exp.
2. Run forward with the buff bard and let him be killed by the mobs.

gravisrs

From DDO EU servers
I would like to know ways to kill my bard buffer bot at quest entrance after he buffs my main toon in order to be able to carry his soul stone easily.

I remember that equipping 2 green steel accessory items self damages over time (I didn't test more than 2 green steel items and green steel + legendary green steel at the same time).

Anymore ways to self kill?

It can be tough, once you rez such character - it immediately start loosing HP again, so raise dead might be not enough or requires player's nimble fingers to unequip greensteel quickly.

Self-killing damages your equipment in the same way as regular death, so it takes a toll on repairs. Also you loose 10% xp bonus from flawless on that toon.

Read about Dungeon Helper, it might help you in this case.

DeathTitan

It can be tough, once you rez such character - it immediately start loosing HP again, so raise dead might be not enough or requires player's nimble fingers to unequip greensteel quickly.

Self-killing damages your equipment in the same way as regular death, so it takes a toll on repairs. Also you loose 10% xp bonus from flawless on that toon.

Read about Dungeon Helper, it might help you in this case.
yeah, today I'll give Dungeon Helper a shot