Shrine of Experience II?

WielderofGigantus

I've seen plenty of Shrines of Experience I for sale on the shard auction and occasionally on the platinum auction, but never I have ever seen a Shrine of Experience II show up. Do they never drop? Or is it just in the rare circumstances that they are put on the auction they are instantly bought up?

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Pretty sure any ship amenity deed can drop/be a quest reward. But they're silly low odds. Kinda like the way a person occasionally gets an ioun stone as loot. So the odds of one dropping, getting listed on AH, and you catching that listing is equally meh odds.

Pineapple

I've seen plenty of Shrines of Experience I for sale on the shard auction and occasionally on the platinum auction, but never I have ever seen a Shrine of Experience II show up. Do they never drop? Or is it just in the rare circumstances that they are put on the auction they are instantly bought up?
I do wonder if it's to do with how the guild buffs are upgraded now, and perhaps only the base version drops. Are there other upgraded versions of guild buffs that you have seen?

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
I do wonder if it's to do with how the guild buffs are upgraded now, and perhaps only the base version drops. Are there other upgraded versions of guild buffs that you have seen?
Wife and I have gotten upgrades, and listed them on the ASAH. Some even sold. (Khyber, for the record)

Pineapple

Wife and I have gotten upgrades, and listed them on the ASAH. Some even sold. (Khyber, for the record)
Interesting, that's good to know. When I was upgrading my ship I would have loved to buy some on the asah, but it's just such a tedious thing to keep an eye on.

Livmo

Interesting, that's good to know. When I was upgrading my ship I would have loved to buy some on the asah, but it's just such a tedious thing to keep an eye on.
I've pulled a III before. I've seen a IV on the Shard Exchange. Typically I see them appear in champ chests. I pulled 2 this week from champs. Banquet Hall and Cannith Crafting.