Since update mouse sensitivity changes

Icebeast

Bug Report Number:
When I alt+Tab and return to game the mouse sensitivity is real low.
Am unable to fix in settings or windows, without restarting game.
Any ideas?

Icebeast

Thanks. I did see that post, but didn't realize it was same issue.
I just logged back on forums to update that it was not tied to Alt+Tab, it was going through a loading screen that lowered my mouse sensitivity.

Shiradi

I've got a similar issue but I'm not having frame drop issues. What I have is jittery camera movement as if the camera was tied directly to the character model with zero mouse smoothing. It seems to be trying to correct itself and causing the camera to quickly jerk around making the game seem jittery. Also the camera sensitivity for mouse look seems to become progressively worse on the horizontal axis.

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
Hi Shiradi, based on the consensus so far, it may be the same issue. Have you brought up the FPS counter to confirm? What you should see is a progressive frame drop after changing instances over time. Even though I was pulling more than 30+ fps there was noticeable stutter and jagging with mouse look.

Orbry

From my experience the camera movement becomes really slow after my character is being teleported, both within same instance (without loading screen) and between instances (with loading screen).
Haven't found any way to fix that except restarting the game

Shiradi

Hi Shiradi, based on the consensus so far, it may be the same issue. Have you brought up the FPS counter to confirm? What you should see is a progressive frame drop after changing instances over time. Even though I was pulling more than 30+ fps there was noticeable stutter and jagging with mouse look.
I checked the in game fps counter and was still reading at 61 fps while the camera issue was happening. Could possibly be that there is more than one issue happening.

RobShow

When I alt+Tab and return to game the mouse sensitivity is real low.
Am unable to fix in settings or windows, without restarting game.
Any ideas?
I went to change a feat and due to this bug I ended up selecting the wrong feat.

It Was Meant to Be: Mental thougness > > > Extend

Thanks to the bug I ended up pulling spell focus abjuration and to make matters worse Fred doesn't give me the option to change spell focus abjuration.

Sunnie

I've noticed this as well. When I'm not in mouselook the cursor moves as it should. When I enter mouselook it gets really slow. I do tend to alt-tab at times since I often listen to things on youtube while playing. But it's also possible that it's related to going through loading screens/switching instances since just now I was perfectly fine in House J, but when I entered Redwillow's the movement was slow again. I have not noticed any framedrops so far, but I'll pay more attention to this issue and to what I do and report anything else I can think of.

Catmosphere

I've got a similar issue but I'm not having frame drop issues. What I have is jittery camera movement as if the camera was tied directly to the character model with zero mouse smoothing. It seems to be trying to correct itself and causing the camera to quickly jerk around making the game seem jittery. Also the camera sensitivity for mouse look seems to become progressively worse on the horizontal axis.
This sounds similar to what I have. It appears to be making me motion sick too :/

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
I noticed a big drop in mouse movement while questing earlier today. I didn't realize it was related to the game.

WickedSloth

Whatever is causing this seems to be able to trigger multiple times. I doubled my mouse sensitively in game when it happened to compensate, and after awhile, it went back to half speed again. So I had to keep upping my mouse sensitively.

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
Whatever is causing this seems to be able to trigger multiple times. I doubled my mouse sensitively in game when it happened to compensate, and after awhile, it went back to half speed again. So I had to keep upping my mouse sensitively.
Exactly the same issue I have been experiencing and solution I have been trying. I was blaming my worthless mouse which gives me fits at the best of times... maybe this time the mouse was not to blame - although I am still hating on my mouse (looking at you Corsair!!). Restarting the client seems to fix the problem, albeit temporarily.

caspf4

makes me so sad everytime they fix something something les brakes. i dont know why they are still doing hot fixes it really makes me mad

Nufs

Same issue with the mouse look, enter a quest or alt tabing changes the mouse look sensitivity. Makes the game unplayable for me, sadly.