So.. Hearts Via (BtA) Tokens are...

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
It's been like this as long as I can remember*, but it's still kinda silly, agreed.

* So... a few weeks at least? I'm old :p

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
I forgot they were BTC once and transferred all my tokens off to a mule. Getting the main ready to reincarnate I swapped to the mule, made the heart I planned to use and. . .

It happens, they should be BTA, not BTC.

Sylvado

That account has almost no shared bank space, not my main account. DDO points there have been used to buy expansions as they have become available.

edit to add: I should have been more clear initially, it's an alt FTP account that the 'main' character is usually a buff bard
They do go in crafting storage which is inexpensive

EDIT: Sorry, you have to have shared bank first so that raises the total to get started

Last edited:

Striga

This sucks. But, you can see this as an opportunity. TR your mule! Gain extra bank space in the TR cache!

• Haha
Reactions: dur

seph1roth5

I agree that it's not a SUPER big deal, as the tokens are bta. But it's another one of those things that is stupid for no reason. There are so many of those in DDO where dev/player response is "It's ok because you only have to ____" or "It's not that bad because you can ___"

When, again, there's no need for it in the first place?
- junction of spheres 1/character/life
- korthos 1/server
- btc store bags (though the reason for this is $$)
- year of the dragon redemption npc
- upcoming vip npc check in
- others maybe

Aelonwy

Really? what about the +1 heart of lesser reincarnation?
AFAIK, you can only get the +1/3/5/20 hearts from the store (intentionally). Although, I have received at least one heart (Heart of Wood IIRC) from gold daily dice (random chance) and two from looting chests (random chance) years ago... both were +1 hearts.

From the Token of the Twelve Vendor you can get Heroic Hearts of Wood and Heroic Hearts of Blood, and from Heart Seeds you can get Epic Hearts of Wood and Iconic True Hearts of Wood.