So.. who saw the eclipse?

dur

aka Cybersquirt
It was full here but overcast, so it just got dark. Man, I was looking forward to seeing it.. had my glasses n everything :(

cdbd3rd

Not the greatest phone-photo ever.

fsAkkB2.jpg

Friend of mine in Tennessee got a better shot.

436402294_10161657673071407_437528501355839730_n.jpg

Reactions: dur

Buddha5440

I've seen a couple of partials in my life and found them to be as impressive as the total eclipse, so I was underwhelmed. I was expecting something like The Ring but instead saw a dim sun with a dark mass covering most of it. Although my postlamp did turn on and the birds acted like it was dusk...and then dawn about 5 minutes later.

QuantumFX

The cloud cover in Toronto protected us from viewing the eclipse, and then went away about an hour after the event was over.

Reactions: dur

GrizzlyOso

I've seen a couple of partials in my life and found them to be as impressive as the total eclipse, so I was underwhelmed. I was expecting something like The Ring but instead saw a dim sun with a dark mass covering most of it. Although my postlamp did turn on and the birds acted like it was dusk...and then dawn about 5 minutes later.
Crazy not my experience at all . The moment 99% became 100% for me changed it all . Saw the 2017 one and for me I highly recommend actual totality. I wouldn’t even go outside for partial .

dur

aka Cybersquirt
Crazy not my experience at all . The moment 99% became 100% for me changed it all . Saw the 2017 one and for me I highly recommend actual totality. I wouldn’t even go outside for partial .
I was hoping to find out.. first time I've been in the path of a Total.. ah well, there's always 2045 (unless I magically get rich n travel to Spain.) :ROFLMAO:

ps: 'the ring" is very brief, as I understand it.. hence the glasses, so.. you know..

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
It was only 49.2% covered here.

That's ok, though, because we got 100% totality here for 2.5 minutes back in 2017.

I'll definitely be going to 2045 total eclipse in Utah or Colorado assuming I live that long.