SSG, the reason why I don't buy IoD or Vecna...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordenkainen

Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!
Why need raid gear if you dont do raids? Just keep treading whatever hamster wheel you're on.

Give past lives without having to run TRs is the same logic. If one case is absurd, then so is the other.
Best loot drops from raids and Inpay as mich as anyone so I want the best loot. Also best cosmetics. Very simple.

Let me flip the question around, why bar people from getting all the loot? I mean you do raids and you get a chance at all the loot and I'll do quests and have a chance at all the loot.

Heck, you don't even need to take as long to get the loot. I'll probably have to grind doubelle the time you spent, I don't think that's fair but I'l bite the bullet because I play on off hours.

Lacci

why bar people from getting all the loot?
But people aren´t barred from getting loot. Everyone is free to do raids !
Your logic is flawed, YOU don´t want to do the content, that´s on you. No one is barring you from it !

Again, following that logic, I could say "I don´t want to TR, so the game is barring me from past life feats"
"I don´t want to run reaper, so the game is barring me from reaper enhancements"
"I don´t want to run quests, so the game is barring me from loot"

Edit: And as I wrote in your other thread: The same logic could be applied to any named loot.
"Loot A drops in quest X, but I don´t want to run quest X, so I want loot A by other means"

Last edited:

BandVP

Best loot drops from raids and Inpay as mich as anyone so I want the best loot. Also best cosmetics. Very simple.

Let me flip the question around, why bar people from getting all the loot? I mean you do raids and you get a chance at all the loot and I'll do quests and have a chance at all the loot.

Heck, you don't even need to take as long to get the loot. I'll probably have to grind doubelle the time you spent, I don't think that's fair but I'l bite the bullet because I play on off hours.
Raids don't bar the loot though :ROFLMAO:.

Best loot in raids is annoying when you're trying to farm, sure. But on the contrary, it is the best loot in the game so it shouldn't just be with the other loot where it drops from a quest ect. You should do work on it.
Newer raids aren't too hard to form party's to run. What server are you on? Many servers have their own discords, make sure to post you want to run the raid on those too.

Fleming

If they were to give the same number of raid runes in quests that they did for Legendary Shroud it would be a bit more than double :)

Creeping Death gives 3-7 Codex Runes on Legendary Hard (according to wiki).
Codex and the Shroud raid gives 100 to 300 runes on Legendary Hard (again according to wiki).

You need 2500 Codex runes for an immortal heart. So you can run the raid 15 ish times, or run the quests about like 700 times, but the option is there to not raid!

Mordenkainen

Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!
If they were to give the same number of raid runes in quests that they did for Legendary Shroud it would be a bit more than double :)

Creeping Death gives 3-7 Codex Runes on Legendary Hard (according to wiki).
Codex and the Shroud raid gives 100 to 300 runes on Legendary Hard (again according to wiki).

You need 2500 Codex runes for an immortal heart. So you can run the raid 15 ish times, or run the quests about like 700 times, but the option is there to not raid!
But the OPTION is there. That's what I mean.

Some people just can't get a raid together. Like yesterday I sat there from 8:00-10:00 pm LFM up.. nada.

Listen, if you got a static raid group. Gratz. But, THINK, would I spend 120 bucks on something I can't play at all? It makes no sense...

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Some people just can't get a raid together. Like yesterday I sat there from 8:00-10:00 pm LFM up.. nada.
What was your listing done as? What did you put on the text box and what difficulty? In my years of running pugs before joining a guild that actively raided, I found how raids were listed in the LFM effected if people would join. I also don't know what your reputation is like on your server, but I know there's folks others don't like grouping with; and with a social multi player game, that can be the kiss of death.

Hephaestas

Master Artificer
What was your listing done as? What did you put on the text box and what difficulty? In my years of running pugs before joining a guild that actively raided, I found how raids were listed in the LFM effected if people would join. I also don't know what your reputation is like on your server, but I know there's folks others don't like grouping with; and with a social multi player game, that can be the kiss of death.
If he's anything like in game Elminster, probably just asked for others to run the raid for him while he would pike 😂

(@Elminster Yes dude, you're getting to meme levels of helplessness. If only you spent as much time attempting to get the gear you're so after as you do posting/whining on the forums. So many answers on here to your "issue" and yet you continue to ask the devs to bend to your demands)

Falkor

Rabid hit the nail on the head. There are people and LFMs I refuse to group with. And know there are people who feel the same about me. There are familiar names that I will join when a raid LFM goes up, b/c I know they are competent and fun to group with.

I think the other issue are time zones. Some times work better than others. Weekends are great for raiding. And another issue is, I believe server population. This is why I had suggested some type of 'crossplatform' raid lfm setup ... which is totally unrealistic and uncodeable, but a nice idea with a lot of benefits.

Look, I do think that raid runes could drop in other quests at a much much lower rate. The points about LGS ingredients shows that approach is already in game.

Yet that doesn't change the fact that this game is how it is. *shrug*

So yea ... please ... THINK. Before coming here to post some other rage bait pile of bantha pudu because you refuse to learn, adjust, or listen to other players. I believe you are deliberately contrarian. Perhaps you are different IN game, but considering what I've witnessed on the forums, I don't want to join your lfms or groups or raid with you. And fun fact is, that is just life. I know people see me in a similar light, whatever.

I prefer to focus on what can be done, on adjusting to the circumstances, and finding joy in a highly buggy, old and fading MMO.

You are the thief of your own joy.

erethizon1

Agreed. There is really no reason you should not be able to get loot from more than one source. They allow saga quest skips, so clearly they are okay with people getting rewards without doing all the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.