Stealth-Nerf of Airship

DrRomz

Yes. but new teleporter in Gatekeepers' Grove. Yes I noticed farshift removed from Captain's menu but you can also still find navigator below decks.

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
So... the airship navigator no longer takes you to the 2nd page of desintations (GH, orchard, sands, etc.)? Why sneak nerf this during maintenance :(
Just worth checking - is the Farshifter's Chamber amenity currently installed on your Guild Airship? If somebody's turned it off for some reason the navigator can only take you to the first page of locations.

(If so, try buying a Navigator from the Hold Amenities and seeing if that works.)

Dude

Just worth checking - is the Farshifter's Chamber amenity currently installed on your Guild Airship? If somebody's turned it off for some reason the navigator can only take you to the first page of locations.

(If so, try buying a Navigator from the Hold Amenities and seeing if that works.)
The Farshifter is active on my ship and the options are gone from the Captain.

In_Like_Flynn

Yes, it appears that the Navigator has only one page of options now instead of two. The teleport to and from the Gatekeepers Grove is nice, though.

Chacka

I also miss the second page of options at the captain. This on Ghallanda and Orien and I double-checked if the Farshifter's Chambers amenity is active (even stored and reactivated it to see if this might help)

PURPLETIMB

The Captain's options are still there, they are just below the bottom of the chat window box. If you use your keyboard arrow keys you can move the selector down off the bottom of the options and then hit enter to select the Farshifter's options. Then the second dialog window appears as normal.

Dude

The Captain's options are still there, they are just below the bottom of the chat window box. If you use your keyboard arrow keys you can move the selector down off the bottom of the options and then hit enter to select the Farshifter's options. Then the second dialog window appears as normal.
Finally got in. Yep, that's the issue.

Last edited:
I wondered if that was the case, but wasn't sure how to use the arrow keys to test it out. Thanks for confirming.

CBDunk

The grove teleport isn't a particularly big deal for me (slightly faster to go Saltmarsh > Grove than Ship > Grove), but I'm all for more options in general so... good addition.

That said, there has long been an issue with the destination lists being out of date (which you have apparently been trying to ameliorate with recent updates) and over-crowded... which makes expanding them difficult.

Might be time for an overhaul / consolidation.

Chacka

Indeed, the problem is that the window is too small and doesn't scroll. The other teleporter windows (the blue teleporters in the houses) have the same issue, and the last option to step back is not visible, even if this is less critical maybe this should be fixed too.