Cannith Essences
Collectables Crates
Now through July 20th!

Weekly Coupon
Free Lesser Experience Elixir
Coupon Code: LESSEREXE
Now through July 20th!​

Goatkiller

Hey Promotion and Sales guys! How about something new for the weekly sales instead of the same old, same old. How about a sale on Hireling Folders, First Name Change Certificates (I'd buy several), and Item Restoration Oil to name a few. If you want other ideas, I have them.

Cheeps

Tired Member
Hey Promotion and Sales guys! How about something new for the weekly sales instead of the same old, same old. How about a sale on Hireling Folders, First Name Change Certificates (I'd buy several), and Item Restoration Oil to name a few. If you want other ideas, I have them.
Didn't they do hireling folders when they did the two for one bound to character bag deal?

I threw out the extra bag and every time I TR it comes back to me in the mail...

Haha, fun times...

Nox

Make Your Mark on the World! Get 25% off:
Select Marks
Crafting Success Boosters
Cannith Essences
Collectables Crates
Now through July 20th!

Weekly Coupon
Free Lesser Experience Elixir
Coupon Code: LESSEREXE
Now through July 20th!​
When are we going to see Otto's Boxes again? I want to stock up before the new class is released.

Lazuli

+1!!

NobleKnight

Please, Please, Please..... By all the is Good and Holy, can we get Otto's Boxes back in the store? Why are you guys holding back? If you want a quick infusion of cash into the game, Otto's Boxes is the fastest way to make that happen. I know several people, including myself, that spend a grand or more each time you put them up. Seems to me you would be incentivized to make them available more often. At least each time you have a new release or a special event.

Reactions: Nox

HoopleHead

Please, Please, Please..... By all the is Good and Holy, can we get Otto's Boxes back in the store? Why are you guys holding back? If you want a quick infusion of cash into the game, Otto's Boxes is the fastest way to make that happen. I know several people, including myself, that spend a grand or more each time you put them up. Seems to me you would be incentivized to make them available more often. At least each time you have a new release or a special event.

Will you be my Sugar-Daddy?

I SWEAR I look great in knee-highs