Stuck in Installing pre requisites AFTER 3 lagspikes. I"m still alive(hc)?

ChaoticNecromancer

Seriously. I was playing in HARDCORE, in one quest, my char just rubber banded into a sonic trap which destroyed my spell protection, OHKilled my hireling and leaved me unconscious. Luckily I stabilized, proceeded to use the walrock temp hp ability which I forgot the name and jumped to the water to quit the quest as I can't complete it. When underwater, I almost got killed cuz despite my char doing the naimation of swiming, he was doing nothing, but luckly, I managed to quit the quest.

fBC14th.png

Vqatn7C.png

after some minutes waiting for the connection to stabilize, I decided to try anther quest. Not in elite.This time, when I was in middle of a conflict with shadow skeletons, my char kepts casting eldritch blast and doing no damage, I pressing my char for him to move and despite the animation happening, my char was unable to move.

After some minutes of it, decided to try to lot ou and not even it worked, so I killed the game in linux and now every time that I try to launch the game is "installing pre reqs"

I tried everything, reset the modem, reset the game, nothing fixes it.

I can't even log in into my char to see if he is alive or if the lag killed him at lv 9.

Last edited: