Temporary Night Revels Quest Closure: Eternity Unleashed - REOPENED

Cordovan

Community Manager
UPDATE: This quest has reopened.

The Night Revels Quest "Eternity Unleashed" has been temporarily closed while we address a bug. We expect this quest to reopen later this week.

Last edited:

Cordovan

Community Manager
Moderator's note: Please note that any discussion or reference connected to any sort of exploit is not permitted on these forums, and any posts which can be considered alluding to such topics will lead to your immediate removal from the forums. This is your only warning. Thank you.

• Wow
Reactions: dur

mbartol

Murder Hobo
Given that this quest is the only source for scales, are there any plans to extend night revels a corresponding number of days?

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
Funny. I seem to remember Eternity Unleashed closing for three weeks at the start of 2021. I wonder why this particular challenge is so prone to closing?

(We really do need a second way to get Scales - an awful lot of items are locked behind them, which is not good when the quest keeps breaking...)

Eoin

Can we add back Resurrection Chamber and have that drop Spectral Dragon Scales? Or maybe get the drop amount aligned with the other candies?

T.O.

Glad I got mine legit. Thank you for increasing the drop rate. It's unfortunate it took this to get more scales per run.

T.O.

It is extremely irritating that I wasted all that time to farm those scales now that they're going to be dropping in increasing number. The number should have been higher from the start.
Get over it. I farmed the horse on the first day of the event in 4 and a half hours.

iamx

The drop rate is fine - same as always. It's problematic only if you want the red mount. The price is ridiculous. I suppose it's just the way to make people grinding candies this year (since there is no new gear).

Crolug

The drop rate is fine - same as always. It's problematic only if you want the red mount. The price is ridiculous. I suppose it's just the way to make people grinding candies this year (since there is no new gear).
This is the longest dungeon and, as you said yourself, prices involving scales are ridiculous. So no, the drop rate is not fine. Especially when you compare it to other dungeons, that can be done in 2-4 minutes for 40-70 tokens.

Elves United

I'd say the problem with the challenge is that it is the second most tedious revels challenge. Smashing pumpkins is more tedious but as there is a far better option for getting black apples you only run it for the first time xp bonus. But Eternity there is no other option.

Reactions: RTN