The forum salinity level is just right, now!

Mokune

I don't think there is a conspiracy. I think we got newbs on the development team that are looking for easy work/changes to keep themselves relevant while ignoring the things that truly need fixed or improved because that is REAL work.
Example why is wands and scroll usage stuck in the age of Turbine?
Because damaging wands/scrolls at relevant damage levels don't sell mana pots?

Also, Wand Bracer thing...

Aaabbbcccddd

I don't think there is a conspiracy. I think we got newbs on the development team that are looking for easy work/changes to keep themselves relevant while ignoring the things that truly need fixed or improved because that is REAL work.
Example why is wands and scroll usage stuck in the age of Turbine?
Can you give me some more insight, in how the DDO devs work and how the engine works? You seem like you know a lot about SSG, did you work there before? I am an apprantice in programming and I find those topics very interesting. Could you explain why those changes where so easy to make and what are some of those hard improvements and why are they so hard in comparison to the changes they did?

Kathwynn

I have it on good authority it was Nibbles.. All Hail The Dark Lord. Is responsible. The hamster was what caused the crash, but Nibble, All Hail The Dark Lord, was in charge. As for the Jan The Gnome. He was there to see that the hamster did not get off the wheel. He had one job and look what happened. But Nibbles. All Hail The Dark Lord, decided to make dinosaur bones and confuse everyone. You're welcome.