The Propehts, Boldrei

Zynko

Hello Folks!

I will keep it short!
I am looking for my old Guild from the Server Boldrei. As the Title says, The Prophets - was the Guilds name. Buggs was the Guild Leader.
Any Information would be appreciated.
I am currently playing on Orien.

Stay safe everyone :)

Some of the Names i remember from my old Server Boldrei: Adianna, Cable, Screwed, Fidel
I can also remember the Guild: Serendipity

Last edited:

Kathwynn

Sorry to say, I have never come across any guild by that name on Kyber. As I looked to see who was on. No guild by that name was present. If it was a small guild. Perhaps no one was on at the moment. At the same time that guild may no longer exist. Hoping, I am wrong.

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
Hello Folks!

I will keep it short!
I am looking for my old Guild from the Server Boldrei. As the Title says, The Prophets - was the Guilds name. Buggs was the Guild Leader.

Some of the Names i remember from my old Server Boldrei: Adianna, Cable, Screwed, Fidel
Boldrei was a European server, correct?

If so, when the European servers shutdown, I think most, if not all, of those folks were transferred to the Ghallanda server.

Good luck finding them!

Reactions: dur

Zynko

Boldrei was a European server, correct?

If so, when the European servers shutdown, I think most, if not all, of those folks were transferred to the Ghallanda server.

Good luck finding them!
I was told they moved to Ghallanda after the Server got Deleted. I guess they all just stoped playing.

Dragavon

Hello Folks!

I will keep it short!

Boldrei merged with Aureon into Keeper for a while, then Codemasters stopped running DDO servers and we where all transferred to Ghallanda.

I was in Serendipity on Keeper, and I remember Prophets and Buggs there. I honestly do not remember if they continued on Ghallanda.

Many of us have since moved to Orien, I am now in Spellswords there. There are many from Boldrei still in the guild.

Palna

Hello Folks!

I will keep it short!

Hi, as Dragavon I was also in Serendipity but it has been mostly inactive the last 8+ years. It still exists on Ghallanda but there's just a couple people who are semi active in it.

I remember your old guild, but unfortunately don't remember any people from it. Been a long time... :)

Silverhilt

Hey Zynko, I was an officer in Prophets when we were on Keeper, we got transferred to Ghallanda, but I moved to Cannith and am now on Orien too. I used to be called Ilmer but when I moved to Orien I got a -1 and changed name to Illmer. I do not know what happened to the rest of the crew, but welcome back!

Flavilandile

Boldrei got merged with Aureon and another server and became Keeper ( while the two other EU servers got merged into Devourer ).
Then we all got dumped in Ghallanda when EU closed. ( unless a guild move to another server was decided, which mean more or less loosing the EU character or paying premium $$ for transfer once they reached G-Land)

nowadays many of the Europeans moved to Orien ( after last year free transfer scheme ).
I remember Buggs from back in the days... but I can't tell what happened to the guild and the players.

I can tell that The Spellswords and a few other guilds from Boldrei are still alive an kicking though.