This is the FINAL WEEKEND of Hardcore Season 8!

Cordovan

Community Manager
Reminder that the 8th Season of the Hardcore League runs through Tuesday, July 18th, shutting down with maintenance on Wednesday, July 19th (~9am Eastern). The After Party begins when we return from maintenance and runs through August 15th!

Make sure to spend your Hardcore server Astral Shard balances prior to the end of the season.

Matuse

Daily dice are already turned off. This is a bad decision. Astral shards have never transfered, and this is a worse decision. Astral shards are a premium, purchased currency (yes, you CAN get them from dice rolls, but even when gold rolls were daily, you'd be lucky to have that happen once in a year), and our money should never be arbitrarily removed.

The best use of astral shards during the after party is to buy extra die rolls so you can move the rewards to your home server. So now those shards just sit there and you can do...what? Buy some gold seal hirelings from the vendor? It's insulting to the players.

C-Dog

Any word on when the After Party window will close?

I have a little clean up left, and I'm trying to procrastinate until the VERY last day (and I'm sure I'm not alone. ;))