Tumble Experiment has Failed. Please Revert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tscheuss

The title says it all. There was nothing wrong with Tumble in the first place. There was absolutely no need to tamper with it. Please revert the changes and find something better to do with your time than fouling up a good game. Maybe go get a hobby grooming monkeys or something.

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
I must say I don't like the way it works, either. Charges are clunky, the UI elements are annoying and less-than-pleasing to the eye.

WildJax

I must say I don't like the way it works, either. Charges are clunky, the UI elements are annoying and less-than-pleasing to the eye.
I didnt like how people abused the living %*&* out of it to speed through dungeons leaving everything up behind them to kill anyone else.

voenixa121

I think it is fine since the last update. Wasn't great before, but now with more charges and the smooth animation again it suits it's purpose. Definitely no reason to become rude.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
That was happening on Day 2 (zergers) and will continue to happen. The whole thing feels like a sick joke at our expense (those of us that did not abuse it.)

Toede

Hard no. This change is very positive and has made tumble worth using. The only people not happy are those who were using it for something other than its intended purpose. Please ignore them on this and anything else they ever say ever again.

Toede

No it's not and you know it. You've been frothing at the mouth about this forever now. It isn't just because you like to roll around in a circle while you idle. Who you think you're fooling man?

Dandonk

I didnt like how people abused the living %*&* out of it to speed through dungeons leaving everything up behind them to kill anyone else.
I didn't particularly care for it, either. But I don't think the answer is to make this clunky and ugly system. Just because the abused system was even worse, doesn't mean we have to settle for something that's still bad, just not quite as much.

Personally, I'd be fine if we went back to pre-experimental tumble and forgot all about this new nonsense.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
No it's not and you know it. You've been frothing at the mouth about this forever now. It isn't just because you like to roll around in a circle while you idle. Who you think you're fooling man?
You have never even played with me so you don't really know, do you?

• Haha
Reactions: DBZ

Bricks

I didn't particularly care for it, either. But I don't think the answer is to make this clunky and ugly system. Just because the abused system was even worse, doesn't mean we have to settle for something that's still bad, just not quite as much.

Personally, I'd be fine if we went back to pre-experimental tumble and forgot all about this new nonsense.

Yes this! I didn't even know about experimental tumble and didn't have it turned on, then I log in and can only tumble twice!?!

Seppi Pearlsmith

Hard no. This change is very positive and has made tumble worth using. The only people not happy are those who were using it for something other than its intended purpose. Please ignore them on this and anything else they ever say ever again.
This is false. I never used tumble for speed.

Dandonk

Yes this! I didn't even know about experimental tumble and didn't have it turned on, then I log in and can only tumble twice!?!
Yeah, it's very, very annoying. And clunky. And the UI element sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.