U62 Preview 1 Weapon W Scalar Revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spook

Thinking about it some more Im not sure I like the increase every level we dont really want to swap so often when levelling up. Make the intervals every 5 levels..

From ToW

Valerianus

Former Captain Of The Rotten Shark
it's a really welcome change, also with future scaling in mind, thanks

but i see some flaws, like the lvl 10 weapons losing the 1.5 if i understand it right. maybe some different brackets would be better.

another flaw, a pretty big one imho, is the idea of us using more different weapons. the idea is 100% right but in practice, because we are still waiting a storage pass, and because how sentience works, we will not do it. there could be a flashy new pack with new modern loot for mid-epics...we would ignore it, probably the majority of players will not even buy it. not needed means clutter if you lack space. and burning x toolkits to fully swap a jewel? no thanks, we are generally using 1 for tr purpose in a lvl 20 weapon and 1 for endgame gear without swapping. the only way to make us use more different weapons is for the sent jewel to get its own gear slot (with its own cosmetic slot too for the voice) so to detach the weapon swap from the sent swap imho.

Blunt Hackett

15+ is sluggish with XP?????? Not sure if playing same game. Theres more than enough XP in heroics, unless your skipping a load?
You're right. However, I don't do reaper most of the time, and while there are plenty of quests, it takes longer to do them. Not everyone zergs, and this isn't going to affect the zergers with a million past lives doing reaper like it will people like me who just started this year.

Sylvanush

Another nerf to weapon user dps. what you are going to do with the casters OP? they will still op while melee and range players will lack of dps due to the weapon adjustment. So remove a % of damage in reapers 8-10 but now they goes back to the top dps with this. Damage casters need a rebalance thats for sure.

Shear-buckler

Another nerf to weapon user dps. what you are going to do with the casters OP? they will still op while melee and range players will lack of dps due to the weapon adjustment. So remove a % of damage in reapers 8-10 but now they goes back to the top dps with this. Damage casters need a rebalance thats for sure.

Statistically insignificant nerf.

YeeboF

While I'm not happy about the change to level 10 weapons, overall it's a buff across most level ranges.

Status
Not open for further replies.