Update 63 Preview 1: Overview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Would it be possible to make heart seeds and commendations of valor auto stack upon acquisition?

As it is, each time we acquire these, they take up a new inventory slot and have to be manually stacked.
Comms autostack themselves in your inventory if your igredient bag is already full with those.

Love

Please consider releasing quests with epic/legendary split instead of the standard heroic/legendary. The last epic quests released in 2019 in U44 with Borderlands, before that, Tower of Frost in U34 in 2017. Since 2015 we have seen a total 9 new quest in epic... For example I would prefer to have seen Vecna Unleashed at level 20 instead of 18. That change would make me far more inclined to run them before legendary.

I would also like to see tokens of the twelve or fragments drop and/or be an end reward option in quests below level 30.
You could also introduce a conversion between tokens and commendation of valor/heart seeds.
Tokens are not hard to farm, just tedious running the same few quests.

Last edited:

Scrag

Comms autostack themselves in your inventory if your igredient bag is already full with those.
Heart seeds dont. I have an endless pile of 2 seeds. And my comms dont stack either? Like the op said, I have to manually gather all to get them into the bag, else they just take up lots of space.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Heart seeds dont. I have an endless pile of 2 seeds. And my comms dont stack either? Like the op said, I have to manually gather all to get them into the bag, else they just take up lots of space.
Read my comm again :)

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
My inventory bag isnt full. Colossal bag, 180 seeds in it no seeds anywhere else. Same with comms, 3800 in colossal, stil go to inventory in separate piles. Bag supports stacks of 10k.
As I wrote bag has to be full (10k in your case) and it will autostack into 1 inv slot

Scrag

As I wrote bag has to be full (10k in your case) and it will autostack into 1 inv slot
But, as op stated, do they just not autocollect into the bag to start with? These two things are , to my knowledge, the ONLY things that bag autocollect does not actually collect.

Why are these two things the explicit exception to autocollect? Sure, putting things into inventory from bank dont, but that makes sense as i might not want them to.

Is this because they are quest rewards?

CBDunk

These two things are , to my knowledge, the ONLY things that bag autocollect does not actually collect.

The problem isn't with the item type(s), but rather the delivery method.

Put some commendations and/or heart seeds in your crafting storage and then double click to pull them out... they will auto-collect into your bag just fine.

Something about the NPC 'quest completion' rewards delivery logic works differently than most other item acquisitions in the game. Every once in a while there ARE other things which get dumped into general inventory rather than auto-collecting, but it is so rare that they are easily overlooked. The commendations and heart seeds can happen after EVERY quest in the relevant level ranges.

The fact that they stack neatly in inventory when the bag slot for them is full suggests that what is happening is that the check to auto-collect them in the bag is failing for some reason when there IS stack space available for them and they are getting 'bounced out' to the first empty slot. In contrast, if the bag actually does NOT have room for them then they overflow to regular inventory the way they are supposed to and stack neatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.