Update 64 arrives this week!

Cordovan

Community Manager
We are getting Update 64 ready for release and it's basically there but we need just a bit more time to get the final bits in order. So, instead of having our weekly downtime tomorrow (Wednesday), we'll move it to Thursday and release Update 64 at that time. Release notes and downtime notice tomorrow. Have fun!

Last edited:

FVSHasBeenEvenMoreGutted

a delayed downtime to fix stuff?
bcfd-monkey.gif

Aelonwy

Will that include the Cat'Atstrophe quest? Or just Legendary Chronoscope?

Please tell me the story of Nat Gann will finally have resolution.

axel15810

Will that include the Cat'Atstrophe quest? Or just Legendary Chronoscope?

Please tell me the story of Nat Gann will finally have resolution.
Just L Chrono.

I ran it twice on Lam and they didn't add onto L Chrono in terms of story. They did add some minor stuff combat wise but no extra optionals or major changes other than scaling it up for legendary.

Vox

Not having a second Lamannia for the update? There was a lot to look at and fix, and a second Lam before shoving the update forward might be a good idea.

A shortened & even more limited Lam as well if I am remembering correctly.

What's that Miyamoto quote again?

droid327

Just L Chrono.

I ran it twice on Lam and they didn't add onto L Chrono in terms of story. They did add some minor stuff combat wise but no extra optionals or major changes other than scaling it up for legendary.

I just hope they retuned Blood Razor so he doesnt have a stupid amount of HP and teleport away after 2 hits every time.

Between that and Thralls, the devs are really dropping a lot of naked time sinks into new content...

mordek

We are getting Update 64 ready for release and it's basically there but we need just a bit more time to get the final bits in order. So, instead of having our weekly downtime tomorrow (Wednesday), we'll move it to Thursday and release Update 64 at that time. Release notes and downtime notice tomorrow. Have fun!

Will this help with your lag issues at all? Cause this weekend was just completely ridiculous.....