Valak's Mausoleum: Final Boss not Spawning

Ellisaria

Bug Report Number:
Got to the end of quest, killed the wight priests in the room, boss never spawned. His sarcophagus is open, but he never came out. Tried leaving the room (in spite of the GM text saying "(Dungeon Master): The door shuts behind you as a decrepit corpse clambers out of its grave. Valak has risen.", the door didn't actually closed) and going back in, didn't work. Quest cannot be finished.

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
Were you by chance using an Aura effect of some kind at the time of first entering the final room where Valak was? FvS Fear Aura? Warlock Fear Aura? Palemaster Death Aura? etc.

J1NG

Ellisaria

Were you by chance using an Aura effect of some kind at the time of first entering the final room where Valak was? FvS Fear Aura? Warlock Fear Aura? Palemaster Death Aura? etc.

J1NG
I can say with certainty I was not. Was playing a sorcerer who doesn't have any auras as a part of their kit, neither scrolls or innately. I came back to try to get more information by trying to replicate the issue later that evening, but after that first time, he spawned each time.

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
I can say with certainty I was not. Was playing a sorcerer who doesn't have any auras as a part of their kit, neither scrolls or innately. I came back to try to get more information by trying to replicate the issue later that evening, but after that first time, he spawned each time.
Given that outcome, then it's most likely just "one of those instances" where it can be put to server lag or something else along those lines as the culprit then. But the quest would under normal circumstances work fine.

J1NG