What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
Before I got my new computer I was playing Skyrim on my Xbox. That game never seems to get old. I am really looking forward to Elder Scrolls 6.

In between playing DDO, I've been completing an offer ($239) on MyPoints for "Puzzles & Survival."

It's a mobile game set in an apocalyptic future with a zombie outbreak. There are some puzzle minigames, but mostly it is a city builder with resource collection and PvP battles. I won't try for the full reward, I'll maybe just get $179.

I've played other games in this genre. I've enjoyed them for the most part. I like micromanaging.

ACJ97F

I have 2 PnP games, and a Rifts one on a weekly rotation, since DDO escaped from the "Hey, we're like D&D!" realm years ago.

Mainly those, and testing a Druid in Diablo just for Season One, but I think that ends on Wednesday. I think it's much more entertaining being
able to do actual proper class builds in PnP, that are solely designed around making a DM want to rip out his hair. )

nix

been getting strangely addicted to "delta V - rings of saturn" here even if most of my dives take longer than running Titan solo for the first time without reading a guide