What is broken and has not been fixed? Chronically broken.

Sarandra

Healing Pillar - If you target an ally and immediately (< 0.2 seconds) cast it, it often casts on yourself instead of the ally. Extremely annoying in spots where the healing is needed urgently.

Another annoying thing: turn around 180° and immediately cast a spell... target invalid (not in rage, or not facing, ...). E.g. when casting Mass Hold Monster.

Fisto Mk I

Rare versions of sanctified fervor never drop (have they ever?)
yg6Hm1V.jpg

:cool:

Brac

This is going to be a long thread...so many broken things.

To throw one in, been broken for 7+ years. Throwing weapons with paralyzing and other immobilizing effects will not register hits if IPS is turned on.

Dragnilar

Dragonborn of Bahamut

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
I saw that post.

Hmm...

I just checked my augment bag and I have rares of Bravery Throughout:

Are some of the rare Gen 1 and Gen 2 Filigrees just stubbornly rare or did they stop dropping at some point? 🤔
Well, Lynnabel did say a couple of years ago that the lack of Bravery Throughout rares had been addressed, but I have never seen any (and I've been looking for quite some time). Maybe they did start to drop and then they broke again?

Thanks for the photo. That's the first time I've seen ANY Bravery Throughout rares.

Ying

5000+ hours played
Warlock Tainted Scholar core "Blood Component", specifically "Your Eldritch Blast Shapes attack 10% faster" does not function.

Warlock Tainted Scholar "Penetrating Blast", "Eldritch Power", and "Heretical Lore" enhancements still use 1d6 dice for Eldritch Blast. Update 58 changed Eldritch Blast base dice to 1d8, and feats like Epic Eldritch Blast now use the language "You gain +2 Eldritch Blast dice".

axel15810

I'd also add -

Feywild helms like the Legendary Crown of Butterflies' cosmetic effects cannot be disabled, or even covered up with a glamoured cosmetic helm. It just goes over glamoured helm cosmetics. This has never been fixed. I've bug reported it with screenshots many times over the years. I am pretty sure this bug has existed since Feywild released.

I know many would see this as not exactly the highest priority but it's a huge eyesore when the circle of butterflies around your head don't at all fit your character's desired asthetic. It's been very annoying to me over the years. I don't know how much time this would take to fix, but I wouldn't think it would take long.

Last edited:

fireball241_jt

I was in a quest and hit the map zoom today. The map went 3d sideways. Then hit zoom again and mini map was upside down!

Never seen a glitch like this with graphics.

Last edited:

CBDunk

One of my favorites; the Apothecary tree Death Salve SLA (option under Life Salve) has no effect.

Enhancement points are spent, animation plays, spell points are expended, a buff icon appears on the target... but it doesn't actually DO... anything. And apparently, never has.

Augments in pet collars and docents don't work.
Very few effects seem to work on pet collars, augment or not. A quick search reveals that this has been a known thing for ages. I just started trying out different archetypes, and it's unfathomable to me that they even introduced one pet archetype very recently, and didn't use the opportunity to fix that fundamental issue.

Ellisaria

I am not sure if this is new or working as intended or if this issue has been reported in the past, but I reached level 23 on my Alchemist today and took Draconic Heritage I in Draconic Incarnation. Part of that core trait is Eschew Materials for spells without special components. Afterwards I went to Fred and swapped out my level 3 feat (Eschew Materials) for Empower Spell. Went to run some content and found I could not cast Goldskin or Elemental Combination without Alch-6: Bars of Fool's Gold, nor could I cast Greater Evolution without Alch-5: Bottles of Quicksilver, but I could cast Multivial without the component. When I had the actual Eschew Materials feat, I did not need the spell components to cast any of the spells I used. If this is working as intended, perhaps SSG could update the tooltips for Alchemist spells that are considered to have special components (even though no such special components exist)?

Another one would be partial hireling contracts disappearing when withdrawing them from the character bank and ticking down in a shared bank.

Last edited:

Fnordian

Very few effects seem to work on pet collars, augment or not. A quick search reveals that this has been a known thing for ages. I just started trying out different archetypes, and it's unfathomable to me that they even introduced one pet archetype very recently, and didn't use the opportunity to fix that fundamental issue.
Yes. Sadly, pets seem to be a low priority most of the time (although they did do that one revamp that automated the pet abilities on level-up instead of having to pick and choose with points, which was nice, and I think they fixed a "brain dead" bug or two...so I'm thankful for that). Anyway, pretty sure the augments worked in pet collars and docents on pets until that big augment pass (was it a few years ago now?). I do appreciate the augment pass but when stuff breaks other stuff there's usually some way to fix it and get it working again, so it's sad this is such a low priority. I'm guessing it's not a simple fix (perhaps even a rather hard fix), but even so, it would be rather surprising if it's not fixable at all.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
There's a few long standing optional objective text bugs like this one. It just really stands out this HC season since everyone on the server will be going after it. There's another one in Tangeroot that I see all the time (there used be more in Tangleroot but Lich fixed a bunch a while back and just one being still bugged slipped thru the cracks).
a7vgav8.jpg

Leesun

Vampire lady from mabar Haverdashed has a reflection
The Abbot at the end of the crypt quests uses generic lich model instead of Abbot model
Sora Katra, one of the leaders of the nation of Droaam and daughter of the legendary night hag Sora Kell, uses a generic green hag model. In lore she is rarely seen in her hag form, preferring to shapeshift, usually into the form of a beautiful lady.
Ravager is derpped
Archmage should be reworked
Silver-Flame Exorcist is PINK!? as it is based off of the banishment spell. Also low DC.
Summon Scorrow divine ability is weak
Goblins are much taller and thicker than they should be lore-wise
Kobolds hate me even though I saved them from sewer Xoriat invasion :(

FaustianBargain

Gladewatch Outpost Defense - when you intimidate the captain to follow you, the chatwindow does not close like it does when you bluff or diplo her. You gotta move away with the window open for it to finally close.

The dialog box repeatedly reopening when you try to melee Orphne’s Shadow is high on my annoyance list.