What is the plan for players with more than 156 reaper points?

Genkiba

Maybe one that says something like "Reaper champ" on it.
8p5qqk.jpg

Sarlona Raiding

Except, of course, they didn't even get the t-shirt. A cloak commerorating the achievement as a one-time thing might be nice. Or maybe just add it to the reaper vendor as an option for anyone getting 156.

With that said I am fine with the decision. Nothing was promised and nothing should be expected, but I do think SSG could have communicated this more clearly earlier on. To the extent Cordovan said it was clearly communicated, I will respectfully disagree on that point, but without any doubt nothing was ever promised and SSG has always been luke-warm on the concept very consistently.

Hobgoblin

Except, of course, they didn't even get the t-shirt. A cloak commerorating the achievement as a one-time thing might be nice. Or maybe just add it to the reaper vendor as an option for anyone getting 156.

With that said I am fine with the decision. Nothing was promised and nothing should be expected, but I do think SSG could have communicated this more clearly earlier on. To the extent Cordovan said it was clearly communicated, I will respectfully disagree on that point, but without any doubt nothing was ever promised and SSG has always been luke-warm on the concept very consistently.
They are going to do this but it disappears every time you do a reincarnation and it cost 4 million Plat