Where O. Where O has the VIP Benefit Updates Gone?

BuzzrdsMess

I believe over a year ago, there was discussion of updating the VIP benefits after ending the daily gold rolls that was put out as a temporary fix. Having failed to follow through on this and come up with SOMETHING, perhaps its time to bring back the daily gold rolls again for VIP until that something is finally figured out.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
With the necessary Store infrastructure upgrades completed last year, we’ll also be looking to roll out the updates to the VIP program in the spring this year. We’ve made changes to the proposed rewards based on player feedback, and we’ll bring more information on the VIP program soon.

Allystria

Hooray, adjusment of cc and revels .... u remember theres a bunch of forgotten house C challenges ou there, yeah?

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
Hooray, adjusment of cc and revels .... u remember theres a bunch of forgotten house C challenges ou there, yeah?
I don't believe these were ever intended to cover all available level ranges, which is probably why they haven't been updated for any level cap increases. It would be nice if they fixed Short Cuts though.

Frieling Slyhand

It is supposed to be done by end of Q1, which would be end of March. I will continue to sub until then, and if they don't implement a good VIP buff by then I will probably unsub. I'm still hopeful as they usually follow through on what is promised in Producer's letter.

BuzzrdsMess

To my shock and surprise, the first quarter of the year has ended and no VIP update. Gold rolls for the month, but that was planned as part of the year of the dragon. So yet another promise of fixing VIP benefits has come and gone. Maybe now people will understand the call for permanent daily gold rolls until something is done.

Reactions: DBZ

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
Yeah... I would say the 1st. quarter has come and gone at this point with no VIP update in site. Do you think they forgot about it (again?) Maybe once the gold rolls are done, they will unleash their grand spectacle that is "The VIP Update". 😶‍🌫️

Reactions: DBZ

tsotate

Clearly they meant Q1 in the same way they meant the month names for the Year of the Dragon stuff --- i.e. not Q1 at all.

RTN

IIRC, someone official commented not too long ago that it would probably slip into Q2.

Genkiba

You're kidding, right? They can't even keep the game up.
6eo2w3.jpg