Where's the Ravenloft Bottle of Mist in the store?

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
There was a livestream with Tolero, if memory serves, who said putting the item in the store was simple. What wasn't simple was making it work if you did NOT have the ultimate RL Bundle.

Lazuli

An easy work-around for that would be to sell the Ultimate RL bundle again....;)
That's what I said in another topic... it seems like the easiest thing. Being digital goods, I don't know why they don't bring back both that and the menace and shadowfell packs. It's not like they have to manufacture physical goods.

I suppose a small drawback would be that the ultimate RL bundle came with a two month VIP code, and they have moved away from codes, but they could adapt this to an automatic application or exchange this for something else of equal value.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
I'm annoyed by the fact that "Teleport to Ravenloft" is an option on my "Boarding Pass: Sharn," but it doesn't work. :-(
I'm guessing you didn't buy Ravenloft Ultimate (or whatever to get the Bottle item.) I can use Boarding Pass or Bottle, but not Feywild 'cause I didn't buy Ultimate so I don't have that clickie..

erethizon1

I only ever bought one collector's edition (the most expensive version available for MOTU) and it came with an exclusive hireling that could only be acquired by pre-ordering. Then they went and gave the same hireling with a different color to anyone that subscribed for a single month to VIP. So now that we know what "exclusive" means to the developers let's put a new color on every pet and teleport item that has ever been acquired in an expansion and put them all up for sale for DDO points.

Lazuli

I only ever bought one collector's edition (the most expensive version available for MOTU) and it came with an exclusive hireling that could only be acquired by pre-ordering. Then they went and gave the same hireling with a different color to anyone that subscribed for a single month to VIP. So now that we know what "exclusive" means to the developers let's put a new color on every pet and teleport item that has ever been acquired in an expansion and put them all up for sale for DDO points.
well, it's not exactly the same hireling. They have different levels, so if you have both you have more options.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
I know the Mech is King, white panther whatever is pretty solid but not in epic.. the old running bud used to bring Onyx Panther into Epic :eek:

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
Alabaster is level 20, useable at 18.

Unless my brain has fried, which is possible. (I've been watching training videos all friggin day)

Almghandi

Alabaster is level 18. Onyx has same skills, but slightly better stats.
both alabaster and onyx are L20 useable at L18... back when it mattered you could lose your Elite streak by popping them in a quest of appropriate level....

Lazuli

both alabaster and onyx are L20 useable at L18... back when it mattered you could lose your Elite streak by popping them in a quest of appropriate level....
You still lose xp for having a member/hire of a higher level than the quest in the group.

And if you have both panthers, you can have them active at the same time, they are not the same item.

erethizon1

Alabaster is level 18. Onyx has same skills, but slightly better stats.
The wiki at least strongly implies they are the same. They are both level 20 gold seal hirelings that can be summoned 2 levels before you get to their level. But yes, they are different hirelings and thus can both be in the party at the same time, though I think you can do that with any gold seal hireling. I recall my girlfriend and I both having our onyx panthers in the party at the same time, so I think that is a feature of gold seal hirelings.

Anyway, all that said, it is time to add all permanent gold seal hirelings to the DDO store for points. They can change the name and color if they want so people that bought the expansions can have two at the same time if they wish.