Where's the Ravenloft Bottle of Mist in the store?

erethizon1

LXHjpJL.png

See the level 18?

It is level 18. The black is level 20. They are different.

If you summon the black at 18 you ruin your xp.

There is no reason to feel angry because SSG created alabaster. You can have both and play with both at the same time. In epics, the black is a little more durable than the alabaster, because it has slightly better stats at level 20.

You have had to pay for both too. In fact, the black was one more benefit among other benefits, and it was also just for placing the order a little earlier. People who paid the same just a few days later did not receive it. So don't feel cheated by the creation of alabaster.

The Onyx panther has the exact same Minimum Level 18 on it.

And I am not angry that they created the alabaster. I am annoyed that they only did it once. Where is the knock off version of every other hireling that is cheap and nearly effortless to get? The point of my post was never to ask for the removal of the alabaster lioness. It was to ask for the addition of a similar version of every other permanent gold seal hireling that I can purchase for points in the DDO store. The existence of the alabaster lioness shows that the word "exclusive" doesn't mean much, so let's continue that theme and add to all the other hirelings as well.

erethizon1

Ok, it's good to learn something new. I have almost all the hirelings, but to tell the truth I only use them as lever pullers, except for the trappers.

But still, my point remains. You can have both active, so technically they are not the same item, and if you have both and use hirelings, you have a clear benefit for having both. So why feel deceived?
I wouldn't call it deception. But I'd sure like them to be consistent and take all those other exclusive hirelings and make knock-off versions of them as well that differ only by name and color. They started with the very first one that was promised to be the most exclusive (as it required pre-ordering specifically) so let's see them continue the trend with every other hireling that was never promised to be as exclusive.