Whose Excited about the Upcoming Dragon Mount?

Lazuli

I don't think excited is the right word, but I am grateful for a gift each month. I don't think the style will suit me very much, but I really like cosmetics and I'm sure I'll find some use for it. So waiting to see what the mount looks like!

Plus, this doesn't take up storage space. It's a plus, definitely.

It's a good gift.

cursedblessedone

Trigger Me Elmo
Yeah thats the Aussie's version of Puff the Magic Dragon...

puff_dragon.jpg

GrayJedi AntiProPaladin

If everyone is having that and use that, it is not a cool cosmetic.
Claim it and use it maybe 1 year later when fewer people is using that

mmmm what about if people can choose which color or metallic or gem-color (I think Neutral dragons are supposed to be based on gem colors in some D&D Lore...
then that'd be kinda cool to have more varieties

cursedblessedone

Trigger Me Elmo
Cause its more important to them to get us cosmetic pet dragons to follow us and be useless in combat , not even a taunt or a tease!

Vox

I have not been excited by any mounts since I got the 5k hardcore 2 reward.

This is just because there is zero functional difference between any of the fast mounts.

It's nice seeing other people with different ones though, makes it easy to spot the whales.

cursedblessedone

Trigger Me Elmo
I dropped my subscription as a result of the VIP shyte that supposed to pass as a quality of life improvement. So yeah, I care, but not in the petty, childish way you ass-ume.
Seems a most silly reason to drop VIP, being able to open elite first time around and being able to create guilds , plus the free store points. and Gold Rolls(even the OG not so frequent ones) alone enough reason to VIP, not to mention supporting the best MMO in our current MMO environment still to date IMHO. The VIP Loyalty program is added benefit, those aforementioned OG perks of VIP alone more than worth it IMHO. While not perfect, SSG does need our support if we wish to keep DDO alive and thriving. They should make the Perks all permanently available though, even when not VIP the 2nd Year of remaining VIP, the rewards from the complete first year, namely the Cosmetics.

Lacci

Let´s wait and see how it looks.
I don´t really care much about mounts, but if it doesn´t look too silly, I might even use it.