Whose Excited about the Upcoming Dragon Mount?

Smokewolf

Seems a most silly reason to drop VIP, being able to open elite first time around and being able to create guilds , plus the free store points. and Gold Rolls(even the OG not so frequent ones) alone enough reason to VIP, not to mention supporting the best MMO in our current MMO environment still to date IMHO. The VIP Loyalty program is added benefit, those aforementioned OG perks of VIP alone more than worth it IMHO. While not perfect, SSG does need our support if we wish to keep DDO alive and thriving. They should make the Perks all permanently available though, even when not VIP the 2nd Year of remaining VIP, the rewards from the complete first year, namely the Cosmetics.
I've over 100 past lives, so I can open anything I need to regardless of sub.

cursedblessedone

Trigger Me Elmo
So anyone know if these ground bound Dragon Mounts are gonna be account wide? Or per server like the reaper steeds and other mounts are?
giphy.gif

Fizban

I hope it is a metalic dragon but not Platinum. Maybe one of the other colors like Bronze, Silver, or Gold.

But overall, not really. I will still be using mainly the horses from the Borderlands as I like the simpliciaty of the look.

Last edited:

GrayJedi AntiProPaladin

so the link says the gift is "Ground Bound Green Dragon Mount"....suppose if they got time they could change it up....prolly unlikely tho
(at bottom it does say: "Dates and Content Subject to Change")

Instead of another useless mount they should have made it the first real companion for the players like Neverwinter has. Then it would be useful!

GrayJedi AntiProPaladin

yah like land-bound dragon version of Teal (both heroic and Epic versions) Gold Seal Companion, one of the quite valuable companion hirelings

(oh wait seems I got mixed up and was thinking more along the lines of a permanent gold seal for being VIP which I missed out on since didn't play back then https://ddowiki.com/page/Alabaster_Lioness ...but if they were to want to give this for all players both VIP and non-VIP that'd be hella coolio too! )

Last edited:

cursedblessedone

Trigger Me Elmo
Instead of another useless mount they should have made it the first real companion for the players like Neverwinter has. Then it would be useful!
I did love the henchmen system in Neverwinter, thing that I couldn't get use to was not being able to swing my own sword and block, nor having the ability to equip most weapons and gear even a lot of which not even proficient with.

Putti

Personally don't really care about it. If everyone has it then I won't really want to use it.