windows 7 compatible with ddo?

rama

Hi guys. Before last update i used to log into the game with the only lap top available i got right now. Windows 7 OP. I would type in my user name and password then click Log in. DDo would open directory where i had ddo.exe and then i would click on it and i was in. After last update i type in name and password and interface stays at INITIALIZING without opening directory to get to ddo .exe. I cant log in.Does anyone know how to solve this?

rama

2) Use 64-bit client (launcher > options > general tab> 64-bit) (forcing it to 32-bit might also help some people) (gotta love opposing advice but old games play silly like that). THIS SOLVED THE ISSUE. . Thank you very much guys

dur

aka Cybersquirt
Why anyone would go online with lesser V of windoze is beyond me, but have at it

Xaerxiessia

Lost in Translation
Why anyone would go online with lesser V of windoze is beyond me, but have at it
Stability , size , confidentiality.
What is beyond me is that 99% of the people launch Windows with admin rights, which the primary & major security flaw when browsing online, whatever the Win version.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
What is beyond me is that 99% of the people launch Windows with admin rights, which the primary & major security flaw when browsing online, whatever the Win version.
Stabilty, IDK.. depends on CPU; Size.. isn't DDO install the same size ( -Linux, if that's a thing on STEAMing)

It's the going Online thing, y - this IS an MMO - so LOL at Confidentiality

Sylvado

Never understood that myself

EDIT: the admin part, I never had any issues with WIN10 or WIN11, the only reason to stay on WIN7 would be an old computer but I when never do any online purchases or banking on it