Wishlist for Myth Drannor Loot

Vox

Just some ideas. Please feel free to add, or troll.

3pc customizable sets with body + other 2 to be any other accessory slot.

Customiable gear/blanks as part of 2, 3 or 5 pc sets. Skills, lore, tactics etc may be good crafting options.

Quiver minor artifact(s).

Craftable offhand shields & orbs with LGS effects & on hit effects like guardbreaking/legendary slay living etc.

Craftable augments (lore/insightful & quality spell powers).

Stat to hit, damage augs.

Shockwave, felling the oak, red augs.

More fun cosmetics a la too many cooks (please do a proper chefs coat & apron, ladle weapon, tea-towel offhand shield, + other professions gear).

Upvote 3

Vox

Let us customise the artifact bonus types of a 3pc set.

4 tiers/choices in total, maybe one or two of them be locked behind raid ingredients (or more grind of quest loot).

A further thought on this - Myth Drannor crafter for gear sets.

Put in a full 3pc (sharn/RL/Vec) and pull your choice of one of the artifact bonus types of the set.

MD blanks (any slot but requires armour for 3pc) include 3 tiers of artifact bonus slot, raid provides blanks for 4 tiers.

Vox

I'd be OK with a quiver as an artifact provided
there was also an option for a non-artifact quiver.

And if it has to be a choice between the two, the non-artifact is my strong preference.

Artifacts bring their own set of rules that can prove quite restrictive. 👍

Yea that's fair. They might be a bugbear to code beyond a storage medium. I still want an aug slot on them.

droid327

Leg Boon and other goodies for undead builds

More damage-on-cast effects like Radiant Glory, particularly on the Heroic version

Some better named bows. Silver and Sinew need some competition

Vox

Please allow us to craft (or gain as loot gen) insightful skill & insightful fortification augs

GrizzlyOso

Just drop sets and make the items better than items plus sets now. Kind of tired of the crammed in set thing . I’m not sure how that would work numerically but philosophically I stand by my statement.

Vox

Just drop sets and make the items better than items plus sets now. Kind of tired of the crammed in set thing . I’m not sure how that would work numerically but philosophically I stand by my statement.
Might give too much power as a player could just add in set augs on top of your super item?

IDM sets, I just want more customization / picknmix

GrizzlyOso

Might give too much power as a player could just add in set augs on top of your super item?

IDM sets, I just want more customization / picknmix
Yeah there’s a lot of details to iron out but I just sort of yearn for more of a mix and match item situation.

Sylvanush

1. Major artifact to be equip with a minor artifact.
  2. cleanse essence for Taint of Evil items
  3. Quiver Artifact or with augments
  4. psionic items with psionic powers like adrenaline control and time shift
  5. Instead of 3 augments for 1 artifact ability set, 2 augments for artifact ability set or 1 named augment from a Raid.
  6. Weapon with abilities like heal x3 day or immunity to an element like fire, lighting
  7. A ring like Gem of many facets but with diff sets bonus not the same as GoMF
  8. Items with Legendary Madstone Rage or with Deadly or Greater elemental weapon clickie.
  9. Supreme tomes +9, 10
  10. artifact that gives you the ability to cast 1 spell or gives weapon specialization bonus
  11. A resurrection clicks like jibbers blade
  12. Tome, librams, books, or manuals thats gives ya abilities when you read them.

Purr

More fun cosmetics a la too many cooks (please do a proper chefs coat & apron, ladle weapon, tea-towel offhand shield, + other professions gear).
Nope nope nope. Let's keep the goofball stuff with xoriat. Myth Drannor is the most high fantasy-y part of Forgotten Realms, let's keep it.

Vox

Nope nope nope. Let's keep the goofball stuff with xoriat. Myth Drannor is the most high fantasy-y part of Forgotten Realms, let's keep it.
Is there Xoriat access (Ebberon) in Myth Drannor (Forgotten Realms)?

Nothing wrong with some fun looking gear. SSG gfx/animation/sales teams need to properly flex on cosmetic sales the players want, instead of trying to force money from pay-walling content from 2006.

If I want to pay to wear a chicken egg suit, bacon sword, and saucepan shield, while tanking some legendary Netherese aberration boss, why can't SSG enjoy my money?

GrizzlyOso

Wait how? They let you mix and match items pretty freely.......
Just being beholden to “artifact bonus” . I mean , I guess the only way out is to remove it entirely so I suppose that bird has already flown

Hmmm unless … individual items had individual artifact bonuses ;)

Last edited:

woq

DDoor clickie

Corrupting arcana weapon debuff that relatively slowly stacks up magic damage taken by enemy for sustained magic damage up to 10-15%

Drow / elven cosmetics, go wild with magic effects on cosmetics

Mordenkainen

Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!
I would like to see unique bonuses make an entry , i.e. :

+ Moonshae Isle Bonus (only works at night in Toril/Forgotten Realms)

+ Myth Drannor Bonus (only works when inside Myth).

I think this allows developers more interesting options in terms of gear building without being boxed in thinking about "how this will balance out with the rest of the game."

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
I just want something that makes it worth the effort/grind to replace what I already have.

Reactions: DBZ