Wishlist for Myth Drannor Loot

Vox

Just some ideas. Please feel free to add, or troll.

3pc customizable sets with body + other 2 to be any other accessory slot.

Customiable gear/blanks as part of 2, 3 or 5 pc sets. Skills, lore, tactics etc may be good crafting options.

Quiver minor artifact(s).

Craftable offhand shields & orbs with LGS effects & on hit effects like guardbreaking/legendary slay living etc.

Craftable augments (lore/insightful & quality spell powers).

Stat to hit, damage augs.

Shockwave, felling the oak, red augs.

More fun cosmetics a la too many cooks (please do a proper chefs coat & apron, ladle weapon, tea-towel offhand shield, + other professions gear).

Upvote 3

woq

give us a butchers cleaver to glam

and make enhanced bloodrage on more items
Enhanced Bloodrage is so strong that almost forces you to use the option; i'd rather it be a rare sought after (raid?)augment that frees you from locking down slots just for that effect

Hobgoblin

Enhanced Bloodrage is so strong that almost forces you to use the option; i'd rather it be a rare sought after (raid?)augment that frees you from locking down slots just for that effect
yes rn its on one neck and 2 weapons.

so if your thf you have to have the neck. i just want it other places as well

Mordenkainen

Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!
Or maybe it's so strong and that's why it's only on like 1 item in the entire game that's
not a weapon?

woq

yes rn its on one neck and 2 weapons.

so if your thf you have to have the neck. i just want it other places as well
Yea i'm not disagreeing with you guys. Just prefer to go all the way then to unlock gearing options, not just move on from one bis to the next

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
i just want gear that doesn't feel spitefully unpleasant to tetris
Yeah. Also world peace, an end to world poverty and general good will between all people.

Let's see what happens first.

Wini

Fresh powercreep

Tomes +9

Lack of support for monks, assassins and pale masters

cursedblessedone

Trigger Me Elmo
Wild Magic. And in that spirit, make the Wand of Blasting function already!?!?!?! Oh, and can you please fix the Whirlwind feat and other Whirlwind type attacks (like the one from Sacred Fist for example) not functioning properly with Vistani Knife Fighting Style of combat PLEASE?
e7c6d546161627606657b070f1d13f0a.jpg