WTT Epic Elite Helm of Blue Dragon +3 INT for one with +3 CHA

Contessor

Just farm the helm from memory lapse. +11 and +5 insightful intelligence is a lot better. Not to mention you have a chance at a reaper helm and it’s ML 23.

Those GH crafted items are garbage. Doubt anyone has an unequipped one laying around.

Onyxia2016

Ah that days when GH gear was highly prized. Those were good times.

To OP, if I had one to give I would give freely. Alas, anything like that was purged long ago to free up bank space.

There a many items that offer better INT at the same level.

Livmo

Ah that days when GH gear was highly prized. Those were good times.

To OP, if I had one to give I would give freely. Alas, anything like that was purged long ago to free up bank space.

There a many items that offer better INT at the same level.
DDO should bring back the boom in the room with an upgraded set bonus. I still think the armor is sexy:

Livmo

Staying with the GH theme, the Globe has a stacking +1 Exceptional INT on it. Thus I would probably use the yellow slot on that helm for spell pen or mana.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
My god.. why do y'all have to respond and then PILE ON and ON about your uberness!

The 'dude' asked for a simple exchange, not a clarion call to how y'all can do better. :sick:

Contessor

My god.. why do y'all have to respond and then PILE ON and ON about your uberness!

The 'dude' asked for a simple exchange, not a clarion call to how y'all can do better. :sick:
Which one is worse?

Someone posting a suggestion that would lead to a possible better gear slot?

Someone posting criticism of those offering suggestions.

I do not know the OP. They clearly had a theme or cosmetic purpose behind the trade request. Nobody likely would have had a non-bound one lying around, so yeah I do not see any mal intent or u0berness in offering a suggestion. Not sure why that offended YOU to the point you had to post a reply. One of these posts is intentional, one is not. Think about it.

Some people just like correcting other people on the forums. Whether it be spell corrections, grammar corrections, or you should think like me. That is the definition of elitenessness.

Livmo

I suggested crafting,because I tried to help the OP and pulled 7 helms on EE in ToR, but not the +3 CHA. Facepalm. Pulled all blue and white, not 1 black helm. Ransacked.

Livmo

BTW did OP get the helm yet?

I just ER my Warlock and might give it another ransack.

Whistlin Dixie

wow thanks for all the responses and efforts! no i did not find my helmet was hoping someone had one laying around i could swap out real quick just for the moment to fit my look at level haha! i guess to sort of fulfill a nostalgic dream gone by. either way i've got something else equiped for the time, thanks all!

Livmo

i'm going to look into that i don't think i realized that was even an augment?

YW!

That's how DDO is. You pull all the ones/versions you're not looking for : )_ ) I did manage to sell one helm on the Shard exchange. Spent those shards during Night Revels : )

I kept that helm I crafted for my warlock:

I'm going to make a Level 23 version in Charisma as well after viewing Fisto's post. I have the L22 +2 Festive CHA augment.