What is your most enjoyable content to run each life, and why?

Drachmor

I think mine used to be VoN, specifically something clicked during Prisoners, because the things you had to do were so specific and out-there. Was very cool to be shown the way, and of course the first time doing the Velah raid was special.

Some time later it became Ravenloft, although unfortunately I think some of the headache of the last two quests in part 2 make me dread it a bit.

I think Gianthold walkups is where I'm most at peace though. Just kinda turn on auto-pilot and enjoy what I'm doing. Also killing giants is fun

The Narc

I think mine used to be VoN, specifically something clicked during Prisoners, because the things you had to do were so specific and out-there. Was very cool to be shown the way, and of course the first time doing the Velah raid was special.

Some time later it became Ravenloft, although unfortunately I think some of the headache of the last two quests in part 2 make me dread it a bit.

I think Gianthold walkups is where I'm most at peace though. Just kinda turn on auto-pilot and enjoy what I'm doing. Also killing giants is fun
Agreed

Von, Gianthold, Sands but i think the newer stuff is just more annoying due to the larger groups of mobs which can be just super tedious for single target builds. alternatively sometimes its just fun entertainment to dance around 20+ mobs in an orange alert just to practice never getting hit in a live action game.

Ethril

For me, it was Sorrowdusk until a few years ago. Now maybe The Snitch or Tear of Dhakaan. I know they're older content, but I like the diversity of elements in them.

Drachmor

Agreed

Von, Gianthold, Sands but i think the newer stuff is just more annoying due to the larger groups of mobs which can be just super tedious for single target builds. alternatively sometimes its just fun entertainment to dance around 20+ mobs in an orange alert just to practice never getting hit in a live action game.
Yeah plenty of new content is amazing, but often a bit more complex and sometimes the fun of ddo is more of an athletic thing (positioning and fighting) rather than a... figure out where I need to go in the quest without actually reading, thing...

Like. Some of the new content intimidates me just cuz I do not feel like reading anything NPCs tell me. I just wanna go forth and play, you know. And I think the devs understand that, and thankfully don't make TOO many like... idk, difficult-to-figure-out type quests?

Plus I mean, quests like Invitation to Dinner and the like ARE just objectively amazing, and once you know em, they're easy too, so like... I'm not exactly complaining when devs get a lil complex w/ it

Cyran

Ravenloft probably my favorite content to run each life. I like it so much I tend to run the entire saga 3 times each life. one on reaper 1 heroic, one time on hard or elite during epic leveling (it just depends on what level I decide to run it on) and once on reaper 8-10 at cap. The second time probably not fastest way to get to 30 during epic leveling but running slayers is by far my least favorite thing to do even through I am well aware it one of the quickest way to get epic exp so I tend to just run more quests instead.

Drachmor

For me, it was Sorrowdusk until a few years ago. Now maybe The Snitch or Tear of Dhakaan. I know they're older content, but I like the diversity of elements in them.
I totally agree about Snitch / Tear, Tear especially. The dungeon layout is super interesting, while still having a very straight-forward and exhilarating path if you choose it.

Like, just the unique room layouts and things, the positioning of casters in the room, etc - it might seem simplistic but like, there is so much intrigue to solve when combat itself is sort of the puzzle.

FaustianBargain

I’ve always loved the Subterrane - it never fails to spark a sense of wonder, and I know there are still places I’ve never stumbled upon.

I’ve always had a soft spot for Caverns of Korommar because it was the first beholder I fought although I do sometimes end up skipping it these days because of leveling past it so quickly.

Xgya

Gianthold certainly.
Three-Barrel Cove comes to mind.
Of the more recent stuff out, Ravenloft still has a great atmosphere, even though some quests are more tedious than they reasonably should be.
I also like the Missing chain. Yaulthoon is such a neat, unique villain.

Ethril

I totally agree about Snitch / Tear, Tear especially. The dungeon layout is super interesting, while still having a very straight-forward and exhilarating path if you choose it.

Like, just the unique room layouts and things, the positioning of casters in the room, etc - it might seem simplistic but like, there is so much intrigue to solve when combat itself is sort of the puzzle.
Oh, also Lord of Stone for much the same reasons as I cited for Tear and Snitch (it doesn't feel like an on-rails dungeon crawl and it pretty diverse in its design elements). It seems to be an often skipped quest by many people due to it's level, but since I mostly solo, I can choose what I want to run. It's decent XP if you run it on R1 at level 17.

kmoustakas

Scourge of Xaos
Short quests. Sorrowdusk, tangleroot, sharn syndicate. Once in a while you want to log in and do one long exploration quest with all the optionals but most of the time short quests are the most enjoyable.

But I almost always do ravenloft in heroic usually with all the optionals - even amber temple. It's just too well made.

Col Kurtz

Coalescence Chamber is my favorite !

haha ..and if you believe that, then you trust Kender's to watch your castle while out adventuring:)

ya> Gaintland and 3 Barrells ...i always like demonweb too. the 1st ravenloft chain was very well done/ love it.

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
I really enjoy GH also.

Also, I like ETK and Mona. Yes, I'm getting help, but that's how it is...

Onyxia2016

3 Barrel Cove with the lead in to House Denieth, Ravenloft and Gianthold are must runs for me on every life.

Eoin

I like running The Storm Horns, it just feels like a proper adventure to me. The ending sequence wraps it up nicely.

Any thing with Yaulthoon, love his voice overs. We need to be able to turn him into a sentient gem somehow.

And who doesn't like learning about stone? Its history - its variety - its ecology - its social habits and customs.

saekee

long live ROGUE
The Lordsmarch Plaza quests, both chains. They are of the few quests that make you feel that the mobs actually live/inhabit their location. There are great stealth options too; Blockade Buster is an awesome stealth challenge.