Hey Tonquin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
Hi Tonquin,

I'm adding quotes from this thread to bring to your attention:
Heroic Elite drop rates are only 10%, when they should be 33%. Normal, Hard and Reaper difficulties are working as expected. All Legendary drop rates are working as expected.
From what I heard, just these 3 new quests and Catastrophe; and the issue is only with heroic elite's rates. Hopefully SSG can chime in about it, as loot tends to be a sensitive issue all around for folks and clarification if it's bugged or working correctly to help prevent people risking shards on rerolls would be good.
Can you confirm? I've run Catastrophe many, many, times and never pulled a named item. I haven't touched the new content yet, but I"m a little gun-shy based on the info. I"m assuming this is not by design hopefully? Thanks!

-edit- Adding in The Blonde's quote from the same thread because I could swear I saw that horse move...
🐴🔨

"PSA - the quests are bugged on heroic elite (just like Vecna Unleashed & Catastrophe) and their named drop rate in that difficulty is much much lower than intended

it's only been reported 2 dozen times"

Last edited:

Kessaran

Inquisitive Universal Tree core 3 "Mind Like Iron" is currently granting no fail saves on a natural 1 for all Reflex/Will/Fortitude saves even though it's only supposed to grant You no longer automatically fail Saving Throws for Fear, Enchantment or Illusion effects on a Natural 1.

Zaszgul

GMoF: t1 Wholeness of Spirit does not specify how much it heals for (per character level?) or what it scales with.

The quest Endgame: The Archbishop's Fate does not award any tier of Conquest bonus for killing all the mobs in the quest, even though there is only a grand total of 11 mobs.

Vyder

Bombardier tier 4 Burning ambition does not tick extra damage based on the spell cast. I have hit them with fire and cold spells and the visual for the element shows up on the mob but no damage ticks.

_fully_carroted_

Can we get Text Color: Combat added to UI settings?

346d641b0729f3a32fe3e6161ba9ceca.png

While we're on this topic - can we get a colour option for mob overhead healthbar vs self overhead healthbar? I like to enable it for my character, but it's difficult to tell mine apart from the mobs.

(Maybe even colours for Self/Mob/Party/Raid/Hireling/Pet/etc! It's like fighting against a pile of lego!)

Zaszgul

The story arc rewards for Epic Wheloon and Stormhorns are mostly giving heroic level rewards. Considering there's a separate story arc npc for heroic and epic, it should be easy to make sure the epic arc only gives epic rewards, I'd expect.

saekee

long live ROGUE
This Old Haunt

When I DDoored out of the cellar Wraith fight (it was at half hp), I could not return to the cellar. The door became the same as the exit door to the first entrance area! Bizarre. Legendary r10 assassin. See in screenshot how the door to attic is still normal, the cellar door says 'Go Inside.':

2ikSNqJ.jpeg

Chuck_Roast

Hi Tonquin,

I purchased the Superior Mechanized Warrior patron coffer when it was first released, and I just noticed Zeanna in the Hall of Heroes no longer offers those items to my character (however the Underdark coffer items are still available). I probably missed a memo, but is that by design?

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Any chance you could rename the U67 crossbow from "Legendary The Renovator" to "The Legendary Renovator"? That's how you've usually handled "the" in the past, when it comes to legendary items.

Also I think (based on wiki image) that (heroic) Renovation Regalia has no blue durability bar (above flavor text).

Lastly, any chance the U67 maul/xbow could be made adamantine? Construct Bane when not paired with adamantine feels kinda bad.

Last edited:

Putti

The "ethereal" portion of the t5 Shadowdancer enhancement "Unholy Feeding" doesn't work. It says that you don't trigger bear traps or pressure plates, but that's still happening to me.

PraetorPlato

Reaper trees (and specifically reaper boosts) are mostly reaper-typed, but the USP and PRR boosts are both *profane* typed, meaning they don't stack with some gear. Is this WAI?

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Thanks to the new CL/MCL UI changes I just caught my first bug via it. Panacea isn't get +CL as a positive energy spell from the cleric healing tree (posted close wounds showing correct CL on that same character). I assume FvS heal tree/other sources of +CL to positive are likely broken too but I didn't check.
ffsvLKi.jpeg

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
Thanks to the new CL/MCL UI changes I just caught my first bug via it. Panacea isn't get +CL as a positive energy spell from the cleric healing tree (posted close wounds showing correct CL on that same character). I assume FvS heal tree/other sources of +CL to positive are likely broken too but I didn't check.
ffsvLKi.jpeg

Panacea isn't the only one that isn't improved; Lesser Restoration, Restoration, Restoration Mass and Greater Restoration all do not get increased Caster Levels. Even though Raise Dead, Resurrection and True Resurrection all get boosts. And I am assuming Panacea isn't getting the increase, is possibly because the base spell was copied from a Lesser Restoration or Restoration spell base and then had the other parts added on (this is a common occurance, hence the Sun Bolt funniness I talked about in another thread as one of them was copied off the old FvS Silver Flame Capstone of Searing Light, hence it didn't have a Save).

So the Panacea spell itself might need to be reworked so it is counted as a normal Positive Energy spell.

J1NG

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Panacea isn't the only one that isn't improved; Lesser Restoration, Restoration, Restoration Mass and Greater Restoration all do not get increased Caster Levels. Even though Raise Dead, Resurrection and True Resurrection all get boosts. And I am assuming Panacea isn't getting the increase, is possibly because the base spell was copied from a Lesser Restoration or Restoration spell base and then had the other parts added on (this is a common occurance, hence the Sun Bolt funniness I talked about in another thread as one of them was copied off the old FvS Silver Flame Capstone of Searing Light, hence it didn't have a Save).

So the Panacea spell itself might need to be reworked so it is counted as a normal Positive Energy spell.

J1NG
Although it makes sense for all the Restoration spells to not be improved, since they don't scale with CLs, right? Unless you're just mentioning them to explain why Panacea is bugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.