DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Kittavida

Something got fixed. I was unable to log into the forums for most of Saturday and all of Sunday. It's good to be back.
Me too, I couldn't sign in all weekend, until i read your post just now and decided to try once more lol thanks Dude! Now I have to go through each page and comment where I wanted to but couldn't because the forums log in said I didn't exist ... LIES!!! I DO EXIST hah! take that you horrible beastly multiverse game server buster!!! Begone to umm ..where all gremlins abide?!

Side note I entertained my non gamer husband with all your posts my peoples and tickled him silly. He doesn't play but enjoys that I do. Throughout the weekend he would ask "is the game on yet wife?" I would check and still "NOPE" then share some of the conversations and tickle him some more, at least now the next time he asks, I will say nope but I logged into the forums, and now can add my voice to this EPIC saga! YASSS PROGRESS!!! GO TEAM CORDOVAN!!! <3

Dogbreath68

Well, I am sorry to all those who can't play right now, I wish I could fix it and get us in game. I am off to grocery shop and hopefully when I get back, this thread will have an old last post and you will be in game. I know it's redundant to say, but this is after all just a game.

Peace folks, be non-angry!

Kittavida

Same ... just managed to login to the forums which i could not do either for most of the weekend.

For those panicing over not being able to log into the game .. couple that with not being able to log into the forums and being told your account does not exist!

I thought it had all gone poof!
Me too I was shooketh !

Gawainhill

So 63 pages of complaining is nice to see, even if some aren't very good at it! When do we get to start making outrageous demands for compensation?

Personally I think at the very least I should get a couple of otto's boxes and a special 30 day +50 bonus on the dice rolls along with the Vecna pack that I theoretically would have bought over the weekend, I don't mind if everyone else has to go without for me to get those in the name of fiscal responsibility.

Dude

So 63 pages of complaining is nice to see, even if some aren't very good at it! When do we get to start making outrageous demands for compensation?

Personally I think at the very least I should get a couple of otto's boxes and a special 30 day +50 bonus on the dice rolls along with the Vecna pack that I theoretically would have bought over the weekend, I don't mind if everyone else has to go without for me to get those in the name of fiscal responsibility.
Outrageous demands is sooooo yesterday. :ROFLMAO:

Gawainhill

Ooohh I didn't get to there I had to play some other game that I'm tabbed out of to see if this is back up yet... other games suck!

Shardrena

We literally have nothing better to do.

Speak for yourself. I was reading, or playing City of Heroes, or watching X-Men The Animated Series, or playing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, or sleeping... For the most part, I was treating "watch people have a melt down over the servers being down" as a mildly amusing side activity.

Justfungus

Can't wait to find out how far back they will need go on the general rollback caused by this issue.
Considering the damage, I doubt the data is uncorrupted. It will likely come down to, when the last full backup was done.

Mokune

I was having fun (like, real enjoyable fun and not okish fun) and the servers crashed. I though it was me, my old rig, my shops internet connection etc etc. Restarting didn't help so went home to try and found it down for everyone. Maybe that bridge collapse and work on it I supposed/speculated.

What was surprising for me was the complete lack of irritation/anger/aggravation at this event. I just went about doing other things I'd normally do when not playing.

It REALLLLLLY helps if you recite the mantra (either out loud or quietly in your own mind)

I signed the EULA and Gameplay can change at anytime...

Shardrena

People aren't having a meltdown. Stop being patronizing. And then you wonder why people accuse you of being a sycophant.

I've read through 63 pages of people having a melt down over the servers being down. And you try telling me nobody's having a meltdown, and that I'm being a sycophant?

Thanks, I needed a good belly laugh this morning. I was feeling a mite depressed due to paying the monthly bills and thus having little money left.

Frantik

For all you oldies out there... a famous (well i know them) comedian once wrote "the definition of an intellectual is somebody who can listen to the William Tell Overture and not think about the Lone Ranger". 10 points for naming the comedian!

Hi ho SIlver!

Mokune

For all you oldies out there... a famous (well i know them) comedian once wrote "the definition of an intellectual is somebody who can listen to the William Tell Overture and not think about the Lone Ranger". 10 points for naming the comedian!

Hi ho SIlver!
I am gonna guess "Red Fox" *only* because a vid by him popped into my youtube feed lmao

Toede

I've read through 63 pages of people having a melt down over the servers being down. And you try telling me nobody's having a meltdown, and that I'm being a sycophant?

Thanks, I needed a good belly laugh this morning. I was feeling a mite depressed due to paying the monthly bills and thus having little money left.
Yes, I am telling you nobody, absolutely no one, is having a meltdown. People are legitimately complaining about a failure of this company. You are attributing emotional reaction to strangers over the internet, something you have no business doing. It is arrogant, not to mention pretentious. At this point you are just trolling and stirring the pot to get a reaction. If not, then I ask you to stop.

We can disagree on the facts. That's fine. But you have no right to try to belittle people who feel it is justified to tell SSG this is BS.