Recent content by Altra

1. Altra

Still no news about VIP upgrades...

Well, there are at least 2 of us. We're so disgusted with the whole thing, we haven't even bothered to log in once to do the gold rolls. Our VIP expires in Oct, but we've left the game. We gave them chance after chance, even defended them to others. Done. Checking this every couple weeks to...
  2. Altra

SSG's inconsistency is going to make the rest of the playerbase Leave.

Yup. This is the same thing I'm doing. Sick of players being treated like an inconvenience they have to deal with, but would rather not. I appreciate Cordo and Tonquin, Thank you guys, I don't think that's said enough, but the "Devs" and management have completely turned me off. Not playing...
  3. Altra

Quality of Life improvements for wiz/arti - scroll related

Bolded for emphasis ^THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Altra

How did this happen? and plans to stop it in the future?

Princess Bride would like a word.
  5. Altra

Devs, you fixing the frame rate issue?

I was just now messing with it. I went in and out of the tavern by the Lordsmarch bank. That's all I did. Each time the FPS went lower and lower; from 210-ish at logon to 33 when I stopped. I dunno anything about how loading screens work in the background, but it's something to also look into...
  6. Altra

Is everyone having Frame rate Issues too?

Hubby and I were talking about this last night (as we were exiting game for the upteenth time) If daily gold rolls were "fiscally irresponsible" then overtime is most assuredly out of the question.
  7. Altra

Thank you!

Congrats!
  8. Altra

Going to give Baldur’s Gate 3 a try

Is NWN top down view?
  9. Altra

purchased DDO Points still not received

They'll ban the account for that. If the player wants to keep playing, there's nothing they can do.
  10. Altra

Please fix the fps issue

FTFY
  11. Altra

purchased DDO Points still not received

I'm very, VERY sad to say, coming upon the post didn't even surprise me.
  12. Altra

Where does the responsibility lie?

@Ellisaria Any news on this, or has SSG just basically said **** you?
  13. Altra

I won DDO

Congratulations! 🎉🥳🎊
  14. Altra

Purchase I regret

It's ruined for me now. I was one of the one begging to buy the older hirelings; but after what happened to Ellisaria's husband; why would I invest one single dime if what I paid for can be taken away without notice or consequence to them? (Probably spelled that name wrong, I apologize to the...