Recent content by Aunt Jobiska

1. A

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, March 27th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

From the release notes: "Daily Gold Rolls for VIP through April 23rd! We're also giving VIPs free Daily Dice gold rolls through April 23rd! Learn more about our VIP program on DDO.com." Is this in addition to the daily dice gold rolls that start on 28/07/2024 and run for 28 days? AJ
  2. A

Illithid Invasion - Constructive Feedback

Wow....just...wow AJ
  3. A

The event does not really draw me in

Martyrdom is not my thing, just want to clarify the situation. From my perspective, with limited play time there is not much participation available in my time zone, apart from the appearance of psionic thralls to make ordinary questing a little harder, and they don't advance the cause of...
  4. A

I apologise for the misuse of the term 'elite'
  5. A

So, if you have lower level characters, and assuming you can/want to play reaper, then you can work hard to unlock quests for the elite players? AJ
  6. A

Why purple?

Why does SSG (and previous companies) have such an obsession with purple? There has been too much purple in this game before this new update, but now, everywhere is purple, presumably for the duration of this 'event'. The only safe place appears to be the Guild ship, which thankfully still...
  7. A

DDO Bonus Days!

Nice for people that do Reaper. AJ
  8. A

Launcher window is blank

Is it just blank for me? Are there no messages for us so it is meant to be blank? AJ
  9. A

Me too. Seen them several times, but back in my youth!

Me too. Seen them several times, but back in my youth!