Recent content by bloodraiser3

1. B

Anyone want to duel me for plat?

I’ll duel you for free, but I’m not going to pay you to duel.
  2. B

Idk about that. I planned on having a caster and melee I will have a stormsinger and swashbuckler More like " The lengths players will go to get players into PvP" Well how much do you want to wager?
  3. B

Anyone want to duel for plat? Level 7 first life With the ban list below. Ban list: No ship buffs No outside arena buffs(Only buffs your character can apply) No cookies No reaper points Scarab of spell absorption Vorpal/Disintegration type effects on weapons and armor Maximize Manyshot Blood...
  4. B

Making PvP appealing to more people

Yeah, there seems to be interest but still hard to get people to actually join in. Agreed, but the only way that would happen is if they reduced the amount of damage people do to other players across the board. but then that would make some spells useless. If only that was possible. Closest...
  5. B

Anyone still interested in PvP?

That sounds even more unfun than everyone just one hitting eachother
  6. B

Thats the cool thing about the challenge arena, If people dont follow the rules than you just dont invite them.
  7. B

I really appreciate the input and advice. Its defiantly not easy trying to balance it. I for sure wouldn't let anyone telling me it'll be hard or wont work but any of the other things people have said stop me from trying. Ill keep trying until they either disable PvP or there is zero interest...
  8. B

I agree, That and invis. I want to get enough people into pvp so SSG fixes that and maybe adds damage reduction to higher levels so people dont 1-shot eachother lol Yeah, Ive seen a few guilds do events. Ive hosted a few tournaments myself. For team stuff it may be good to ban DD lol. Thats one...
  9. B

Thank you! I appreciate the support.
  10. B

See it will never be an even playing field. But I would like to get it as close as possible. with my current rules it is balanced. Currently Ranged is the strongest. But can still be beat. Casters can beat melee and ranged but cannot be glass cannons without any mobility.
  11. B

They can in the Challenge Arena. Its a PvP instanced arena. It has capture the flag and team death match.
  12. B

I do see that, but I also feel that Melee needs alittle bit of help with not getting 1-3 shot across the arena.
  13. B

So you would prefer max level with everyone just one-shotting everyone? Genuinely curious if there are people that would prefer that.
  14. B

So I am trying to get more people into PvP. I am working on getting a set of rules for PvP that will make it as close to balanced as possible with removing the least amount of things. So far I think I have it fairly balanced with level 7 first life and a small ban list of items, spells, and...
  15. B

I have thought about that, but at some point everyone will just one hit eachother no matter what you have or how strong your character is. Unless something changes with how damage is dealt in pvp. It is hard to find opponents but when we do its always fun. so I think most people just dont know...