Making PvP appealing to more people

Griglok (Karatemack)

Leader- The Casual Obsession (Khyber)
Thats the cool thing about the challenge arena, If people dont follow the rules than you just dont invite them.
Exactly this. I can't think of a good reason to cheat in a contest like this. If you cheat to win, you didn't really accomplish anything.

Run it your way and see if you can get others interested. Events like this are great for the community. Thank you for thinking of ways to make it fun!

Ptalon

Every ability should work.

But it would also be nice if there was some way not to be one-shotted...... by... every... single.... attack. (works both ways.)

Uska

Founder
Only game that I ever enjoyed PvP in was in the early days of SWG before Jedi and speeders when rebels were in Anchorhead I think and Imperials were in Bestine and we would run between fighting sometimes dozens of players of course with large numbers there was lag. I think fighting for control over a large area with large numbers of combatants would be the only thing to attract me

bloodraiser3

Exactly this. I can't think of a good reason to cheat in a contest like this. If you cheat to win, you didn't really accomplish anything.

Run it your way and see if you can get others interested. Events like this are great for the community. Thank you for thinking of ways to make it fun!
Yeah, there seems to be interest but still hard to get people to actually join in.
Every ability should work.

But it would also be nice if there was some way not to be one-shotted...... by... every... single.... attack. (works both ways.)
Agreed, but the only way that would happen is if they reduced the amount of damage people do to other players across the board. but then that would make some spells useless.
Only game that I ever enjoyed PvP in was in the early days of SWG before Jedi and speeders when rebels were in Anchorhead I think and Imperials were in Bestine and we would run between fighting sometimes dozens of players of course with large numbers there was lag. I think fighting for control over a large area with large numbers of combatants would be the only thing to attract me
If only that was possible. Closest you get is capture the flag. with 6v6