Recent content by cammy

1. cammy

DPS Too High: Was it my fault?

If you aren’t at -100% threat from any dps role and you flip the boss, I will just let you die as the tank and then regain agro. Too many folks still run ftr/pal stance creating wayyyy too much threat.
  2. cammy

6-man R7 Killing Time

I was messing around with a capstone ravager tank to deal with trash for some r10 dryad w optionals attempts but ultimately switched back to stalwart capstone. Ravager cores gives solid hamp still so the trade off is essentially keeping 2s deflect from vanguard vs 6s deflect elsewhere plus...
  3. cammy

6-man R7 Killing Time

20 fighter dragon lord tank 17 fvs / 3 alch healer 20 sorc dc Two barb shifter dps One Gunga
  4. cammy

Lava Divers Presents - First Life Raid Push Challenge

Then don’t be shy and show me whatcha got
  5. cammy

Really enjoy how you took a small reply to also include the other farm animals and make it into a targeted response.
  6. cammy

Any and all farm animals are allowed just as long as people realize this is still considered endgame play style trying to push difficulties.
  7. cammy

Heya Grig. We don't currently have any prizes lined up, more so to give us a different challenge and to battle the downtime between new raids. You're welcome to participate on different servers but the main premise was that there would be a larger pool on Argo so you can try to pick up people...
  8. cammy

Skeletons in the Closet Walkthrough

While planning the strategy for our r10 raid completion, we discovered that there are a few differences seen on difficulties r1 and above. I understand that this guide is mostly for newer players, so if you don’t want the additional mechanics seen in harder difficulties I understand. If you do...
  9. cammy

Lava Divers has moved to Argonnessen

What, in your eyes, do you think we did for FoM...? Welcome to go to my DMs if you think it breaks ToS here
  10. cammy

Melfs Acid arrow is overtuned (Spawn of Whisperdoom)

Damn we really going back and forth arguing this much about R1 SPAWN OF WHISPERDOOM. A bug was reported, and fixed by Tonquin. Keep what brain cells you have left and fixate on something else.
  11. cammy

Melfs Acid arrow is overtuned (Spawn of Whisperdoom)

No witty response to somehow backtrack or cover your comments on being completely uninformed and argumentative for no reason? Shocked.
  12. cammy

Bug: VKF rapid slash works for all weapons

Maybe since lag is beneficial to the players, they’ll finally fix lag
  13. cammy

VIP Perk Suggestion

If people are literally begging for Otto’s to be back in the store (paying money to literally not have to level or play your game), there’s obviously a major issue with the current grind. Signed off on seeing anything changes that would allow me to not have to level or run heroic content for...
  14. cammy

100 kills = conquest

All in all, if this was meant to slow zergers down from red alerting quests, absolutely nothing has changed in our playstyle. If anything, it’s been a worse trade-off xp wise considering how many quests you can’t get conquest on.