Recent content by Dythan

1. D

IoD Farming

I just got IoD, even though they refuse to discount it on the cash shop =/. I want to farm up an Wraithborn Emerald or 2. I see these can drop in any chest, what's my best / most efficient farm? I plan on a slow / smell the roses play through next life, just wanna bang out some augs this one...
  2. D

Explain Reincarnation To Me Like I'm Dumb

Server? I run solo mostly, but was a returning gamer from before, with a guild ship. If your not in a guild, I recommend finding one. The buffs provided are a nice boost, and community is what makes MMO worth playing. On the reincarnation question, I would go to 30+. The power inflation with...
  3. D

Augment summon feats

aye, sorry. I'm pretty comfortable R1 all the way to 17ish heroic, then Elites after that, and in epics. My hirelings tend to keep up til then start to be way more squishy, and I spend a lot of times rez scrolling them after fights, especially in epics. seems like these feat buffs won't make...
  4. D

Augment summon feats

I am only soloing, melee builds currently, and always run with a FS hireling. Do these feats, either heroic or epic actually do enough to work them into a build? same question with guild buff, worth a berth? https://ddowiki.com/page/Augment_Summoning
  5. D

Question about the new 34 quests

I'm a solo'er, haven't grouped up since coming back to the game about 6 months ago. I have 4 past lives, 1 epic TR so far. Will I be able to solo any of the 4 new quests at 32, without raid gear for deck sets? If not, is it a power issue, that will resolve itself with more TR's or a level cap...
  6. D

Why is this character being refered as they instead of him?

I literally got cancer reading this thread.
  7. D

How long can I hold a quest open?

My googlefu is weak. How long can I hold a quest active, say if I get a drop a friend can use, to wait for them to log in and join, then pas it to them in a chest? actually, follow up, can I pass an end chest loot to someone who joins after finish? This feels like a no, which makes the...
  8. D

Random Game lockups 5-10 secs - DEVS PLEASE SAY SOMETHING OR ADDRESS THIS

Isn't this a sound issue? I usually have a podcast or YouTube going in the background, and these lockups pause them too.
  9. D

Looking for some feedback.

Hello all, returning player back after 12 years, 4 months, and 7 days. I've been back a few months puttering around, leveled from scratch to relearn the game and got to 20 and reset again. This is a stick build monk I built, in the interest of soloing up to 30 a few times for some epic...
  10. D

solo favor farming

Don't forget the bonus DDO points for 1st time favor. That is per server, so roll toons on all of them
  11. D

Game Launcher issues?

hung up for me today, but by the time i looked at facebook, and discord, it had caught up and was ready for pw input.